AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 16:06   #16
RIO

Fave Players: the Under-12s
RIO is on a distinguished road
Just conversing back and forth in a relaxed and friendly manner (but sometimes with a teasing edge).

That list of players we were linked with at one time is encyclopedic and not a little depressing. But they say it has to be darkest before the dawn, so maybe things can only look up from here. All the formations listed that do not include Jankulovski are a start.
Old 02-09-2009, 17:00   #17
pirlofanusa

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/200...starlet-gareth

this would be sweet if it happened, i would like the same deal for Domenico Criscito or even a little more, he is a great young player.
Old 02-09-2009, 17:40   #18
Jay Crisp

Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/200...starlet-gareth

this would be sweet if it happened, i would like the same deal for Domenico Criscito or even a little more, he is a great young player.

When would this happen January ?
Old 02-09-2009, 17:44   #19
Jay Crisp

Now on topic if I was Leo I wouldnt quit but damn Id give Berlu a huge chunk of my mind. As someone else said Leo agreed to do a job and said at the least I need a + b + c and what did he get NOTHING!!!. WE NEED A CHANGE my fellow milanista either in MGT or the global economy.
Old 02-09-2009, 18:00   #20
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
About Bale, is he really good ?
Because in the link from a previous post, they say that he is hardly in the first XI because of the form of Assou-Ekoto ... but I know Assou-Ekoto, he was a player in Lens, and he is nothing more than an average player !!

It's weird, if we trust the rumors, actually, our management will do his job from this Summer this Winter ?!

If Bale comes, I bet that our mercato will be Bale, Beckham and Hernanes (but, for him, aren't we a club that has no money ? Why would we all of a sudden have money in January ?!).
Old 02-09-2009, 18:07   #21
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Exactly GeoTav, football-wise (who knows what Berlusconi is doing with his money off the pitch) there is no reason January is any different, unless there are significant injuries. Even if we lose many games it won't be because of things we didn't know before August 31st.
Old 02-09-2009, 18:22   #22
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Exactly GeoTav, football-wise (who knows what Berlusconi is doing with his money off the pitch) there is no reason January is any different, unless there are significant injuries. Even if we lose many games it won't be because of things we didn't know before August 31st.
Only thing I can think off that would be easier in january would be signing players from Brazil in particular. Someone like Hernanes would be obvious, since a CM wasn't really what was most urgent for us at the moment.

Still not an excuse for not getting a Full Back though. Criscito would've been so perfect, young, Italian left AND central defender, which is exactly the two positions we desperatly need cover and a starter in.
Old 02-09-2009, 22:38   #23
pirlofanusa

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Only thing I can think off that would be easier in january would be signing players from Brazil in particular. Someone like Hernanes would be obvious, since a CM wasn't really what was most urgent for us at the moment.

Still not an excuse for not getting a Full Back though. Criscito would've been so perfect, young, Italian left AND central defender, which is exactly the two positions we desperatly need cover and a starter in.
If i could get one somewhat realistic player for us it would be Criscito i think. he would be a great starter at LB, and he would be our best CB backup.
Old 02-09-2009, 22:57   #24
slifersd

slifersd is on a distinguished road
I can't believe people are still falling for this trick. Come on, guys, we have been through this many many times before, it is all a trick by the management to distract the fans from the terrible performance of this team both on and off the pitch. The management knows that the mercato stunk and the team has no chance in hell of succeeding. So, they do their usual little song and dance routine of spreading those rumors to get the fans' hopes up about the team finally improving. And then come the actual mercato, and all of a sudden, we are too good of a team to sign anyone. Its the same exact trick every time and people still fall for it.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:24   #25
Tony75

Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Bale is worse than janku btw, just younger.

The should just give Antonini and Albertazzi. Antonini is more complete than janku/bale and I doubt that Albertazzi is worse in def.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:08   #26
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Apparently, Kaladze could be used again as a LB ... but he isn't really what we can call an attacking LB. Anyway, defensively, he is ten times better than Janku (even with his mistakes from last year).
Old 03-09-2009, 05:27   #27
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
WHAT HAPPENED TO GIVING ANTONINI AND ALBERTAZZI A CHANCE?

I mean, Antonini showed that he could be a solid FB last year.
While before Jan 2009, Albertazzi was rated much higher than Santon in the U20 set up in Italy? Look at what Santon did and I believe Alberazzi can do the same.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:45   #28
Jay Crisp

Bale is not that good even at 20 he will not be a world class player. And as for a winter mercato there will be none I agree with Reza its a plan to stop fans from going to war. In January they will say we'll wait until the summer. This could go on forever a change in MGT is what we need definately.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:49   #29
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
you guys notice how Galliani completely forgot about the derby thrashing and is already talking about us having a non-eu spot in January available? he also then talks about Kaladze playing as a left-back and mentions that there are alot more players in Brazil than just Hernanes (for january).
Old 03-09-2009, 06:56   #30
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
you guys notice how Galliani completely forgot about the derby thrashing and is already talking about us having a non-eu spot in January available? he also then talks about Kaladze playing as a left-back and mentions that there are alot more players in Brazil than just Hernanes (for january).
You do realize how these things get out? Some journalist asks him something like, 'do we have a free non-eu spot?', or 'do we plan to sign a non-eu player in january?', what do you think he should say? Perhaps 'Very good question, but before I'll answer you, I'd first very much like to talk about a very painfull match that was played last Saterday...'?

Altso, whats the point in talking about the derby to the press? He might not talk alot about it to the press, but if you think that he forgot about it and haven't talked about it with Leonardo etc., then you're wrong for sure.
Closed Thread