AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2010, 10:40   #1
shegs

Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
Summer Mercato 2010

2009/2010, a frankly forgetable season, is over. The rebuilding should start now.
Old 16-05-2010, 10:51   #2
Filipéz 182

Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
The rebuilding shouldve started 5/6 years ago!

Anyway, I dont think anything will happen, silvio and galliani are living in a fantasy world and still believe this is the best team there is!
I expect a very dissapointing mercato!
Old 16-05-2010, 11:07   #3
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Inspite of the new sponsorship deal with the Emirates, it doesn't look at all we are going to see any different in the mercato this year. Looks like we are headed for another "non-mercato" for the summer. So far this is what we have:

Confirmed exits:
Dida
Favalli
Leonardo

Possible exits
Jankulovski (he said he was leaving)
Huntelaar (poor season, but they say he's staying)
Inzaghi (they say he's staying, but his contract expires this summer)
Boriello (he was staying for sure until Man Utd were linked, I hope he leaves)
Flavio Roma
Oguchi Onyewu
Gattuso/Flamini (one of them)
Ambrosini (when does his contract end?)
Oddo (recent reports say he wants to go back to Lazio)
Ronaldinho (thought he was staying until last game against Juve)

Confirmed for next season:
Abbiati

Nesta
Silva
Bonera
Zambrotta
Antonini
Abate
Yepes

Pirlo
Seedorf
Flamini/Gattuso (one of them)

Pato

*** Obviously we can see we have a problem with so many uncertainties and no coach yet. We must open our wallets or else we will have a similar fate as Juve has had this year.
Old 16-05-2010, 11:25   #4
Snapster

Fave Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Kakà
Snapster is on a distinguished road
5 in a row and possibly a treble for those merda, that alone makes me sick, but considering how neglected our team has been for the last 5 years I'm furious with our management who constantly throw our past in our faces like we don't know it. We are grateful for Berlu saving us, we are grateful for every final, every triumph and every world class player he's given us over the past few decades. We however do realise when the club is being ignored or misstreated, and no amount of 'We have the most titles in the World' quotes from baldy can hide the embarrassments we have had in recent years. Our reputation has gone from #1 to the gutter, particularly obvious when other club presidents around the world can come out and say Milan is broke and make fun of our purchases year after year there is something seriously wrong at the core.

The #1 transfer of summer for me has to be a new owner who has a serious project outlined for us. It's not about throwing money at the problem, it's about proper planning and continuous time and prudent money investment. Fininvest however are a joke of company, expecting a bunch of 30 yo train wrecks to win them titles year after a year and think they don't need to buy decent replacements. Like any business you have to invest to get results and make cuts when needed. Example: Real Madrid invested 80m in Ronaldo and got 100m+ back in shirt sales in one year!

We constantly pay 5m-15m for useless rejects who have no market value or potential and don't offer much to us long term. We also continue to renew huge contracts for players who are past their best, leaving them even more unmarketable to others if we wanted to sell them. Yes our league is not as marketable as La Liga or EPL, but I've seen our shirts all over the world so it's not as if we are not marketable.

Unless things change, I expect further humiliation next year after a non existent mercato, a mid table finish and watching everyone get their hopes up based on one transfer but then realise the rest of the squad needs replacing too.

Leo, you performed a miracle this year with what you were given, Grazie e buona fortuna.
Old 16-05-2010, 11:26   #5
K77SH C

Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
I think Kaladze is a confirmed exit too.

Its SPEEDORF actually
Old 16-05-2010, 11:32   #6
acdc81

acdc81 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
I think Kaladze is a confirmed exit too.
let's hope so.
Old 16-05-2010, 11:35   #7
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
If Dida, Kala, and Seedorf are gone, it will be like Milan winning the treple.
Old 16-05-2010, 12:06   #8
Brasileiro

Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
If I was in charge, and with our middle team budget in mind, I would come to Brazil tomorrow and purchased Arouca, Jucilei and Mario Fernandes(Italian passport). 3 players that will be on Brazil NT after the world cup, aren't expensive(little hype) and has all the qualities to become WC class player in Europe.

Also, they play(and good) more than one position, giving us amazing versatility. A thing we will need a lot this upcoming season, since you can't buy 10 players in a market for several reasons.

We can field a mid of:
----------------------------Arouca---------------------
----------Jucilei-------------Pirlo-----------Flamini------ and be creative, because Arouca and Jucilei are also great going forward.

Mario Fernandes can also play RB and CB(even LB if needed) without compromise the team.

A team of:
-----------------------------Abiate--------------------------------
-M. Fernandes(Abate)--Nesta(M. F)--T. Silva(M.F. and Yepes)--Antonini-
--------------------------Arouca(Pirlo, Flamini)----------------------
-------Jucilei(Abate/Arouca)-----Pirlo(Seedorf)-------Flamini(Ambro/Jucilei)
------------------------Borrielo-------Pato-------------------------

... Would make a great start for a team with little money to spend. Insert some 1 or 2 Primavera players(if the show the mentality), and some squad Italian players and we can make a real good season. Sure if Lippi is the coach, you can forget about my plan, as he will go for the vets...
Old 16-05-2010, 12:47   #9
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Should I close the Banter 2009/10 thread?
Old 16-05-2010, 12:49   #10
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL NOTE
5/16/2010 7:14:00 PM
A.C. Milan firmly deny the existence of negotiations to give up any of the Club's shares.
---

A short note on the official site...
Old 16-05-2010, 12:52   #11
Brasileiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
I'm on the fence... What you decide is good for me.
Old 16-05-2010, 13:07   #12
DUCO

Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
yes you can close and start a new one Banter 2010/11.......

GAME OVER
Old 16-05-2010, 14:01   #13
Brasileiro

Since we are linked to him(Jucilei), for the ones can watch, it's about to start Grêmio X Corinthians on TV.

Nice chance to watch Jucilei(Corinthians) and Mario Fernandes(Grêmio). Both are in the start lineup.
Old 16-05-2010, 14:47   #14
DUCO

Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
i watch the game and MArio fernadez have got injured...

corintias are betrer team they are good organized and have good midel. and Jucilei is veryy powerful player and very creativ for a this tipe of player...

GAME OVER
Old 16-05-2010, 15:11   #15
Brasileiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
i watch the game and MArio fernadez have got injured...
Yep, the reporter of Globo TV(in Brazil) was just saying that Mario Fernandes was a doubt for this game, because of a shoulder injure(in doubt for a surgery), and the poor boy just injured the shoulder. Now theres no doubt he will need the surgery...

One more time very strong in one a ones, but fail in Corinthians goal when he didn't jump and let Ralph score. To be fair with the lad, Falcão(Brazlian legend and now a pundit) stated after the goal that Mario wounded shoulder, was a know problem for Grêmio's coach in aerial game. Because he wasn't able to jump and compete with the opposite player.
Quote:
corintias are betrer team they are good organized and have good midel. and Jucilei is veryy powerful player and very creativ for a this tipe of player...
It's because Grêmio is playing with a mixed team, DUCO... They are saving players for the clash against Santos wednesday. Only 4 players are starters(less one with Mario now).

Back to Jucilei, I'm glad you take notice. From last season, what you stated(powerful) was a thing he was lacking imo. He was far from soft, but wasn't also playing with the powerful a big lad like him can do. Shame Corinthians coach loves a catenaccio, and are holding him and Ralph a lot. But you can see every time he goes forward something good happens.

Now, the bad news:
Falcão said a guy from Fiorentina is at the Stadium, and said to him Jucilei, Mario Fernandes and Vitor(Grêmio GK) are the ones he came to see live. I can accept we didn go for Neymar, Ganso and Giuliano because of our budget, but I hope we don sleep on Jucilei and Mario...
Closed Thread