AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 03-05-2004, 10:55   #46
Red Star

Fave Players: Milan and Red Star Belgrade (season 90/91) players
Red Star
Me and a friend of mine also wanted to go to the Brescia match (since Milano is about 7 hours away from my city), but bestticket.it says the game is sold out Or do they just mean that the tickets they (bestticket.it) have are sold out? Because i don't believe that ALL the tickets have been sold yet?

Giovanni....is there a possibility to buy tickets in the city of Trieste?....this is the biggest Italian city near my location.

Maybe you could buy us the tickets, Giovanni....I would pay you additional 7euros per tickett

You can kill a revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution!
Red Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 13:11   #47
Jim_UK

Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I have found other sites that say they have tickets for sale .... BUT the sites don't look completely trustworthy and once you buy, you can't get a refund.

Sooooo ... i think i missed out this time. Would have been nice to see Baggio's last game aswell as the obvious celebrations for Milan.

dammit
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 18:06   #48
Giovanni

Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
jim i sold the season ticket for 50 euros and 2 other ones for 80 each one for milan-brescia. i've paid a new season ticket with one match
Old 05-07-2004, 19:06   #49
K77SH C

Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Hey, guys I was just wondering about racism at football matches. Iv heard many things about the Lazio and Roma fans who even used to call their own player,Cafu a monkey. However I have never heard anything like this about the northen clubs towards the players. I also heard Thuram claiming this is why he went to Juve. How are coloured fans treated at the games. Judging from the way the players are abused in Rome, i cant imagine the fans being left in peace, but how is it at the milan games. Is it different for say black, arab, indian supporters. Is it safe.

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 10:36   #50
C_K

Visiting Milan in December 2004 - Please Help!

Hi everyone - joined this forum today so looking forward to lots of good Milan chat!

Anyway, I'm an English guy who's looking to go to an AC Milan match this coming December (we've just started going to European matches as a great way of taking a couple of holidays a year that link in with our love of football!), and I was wondering how easy it would be to get tickets for a match? We saw Real Madrid for their last match of the season in May, and that was really easy to get tickets - in fact we just walked in on the door. That said, they hardly had a very good season...

So, are tickets expensive if bought 'outside' the ground, do games sell-out whatever the opposition? Any help from you good people would be really appreciated!
Old 19-07-2004, 09:34   #51
Giovanni

Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Hi ck the tickets' quest is not that difficult, as the scalpers sell plenty of them outside the stadium.

Like i stated previously, it depends on the match, so the more the match is important, the more you'll have to look for them in advance.Maybe a couple of days before or the day before the match..that said, i know loads of people who bought them the day of the match.
The choices are multiple to have a good sight or to feel the passion of our curva, our end in the second blue ring (it's called secondo anello sud_ second ring south)...

i will give you more info if you ask
Old 20-07-2004, 04:02   #52
wils6000

wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
You can get tickets from bestticket - they have a link on the official ac milan website - i bought tickets from them from them for last seasons final game - baggio's farewell and title celebrations - wicked day !!!!!!!

anyway , these go online after fixtures are anounced- most games are on there except the Inter and Juve games-

i sat in 2nd ring orange- but was right next to the curva - without actually being in it - looks a crazy but briliant place to be!!!!!

i collected tickets from milan ticket office on matchday - about 2 hours before game - no problems - they dont post them outside of italy for some reason -

you can get tickets on the site for all parts of the ground - but you cannot specify row, seat or any preference - so i bought 2nd annello orange but could have been anywhere in 2nd Ring orange- they must a have allocated areas that they have tickets in - but this at least guarentees a ticket for the game !!!!!

hope this helps
wils6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 11:54   #53
Giovanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by wils6000
was right next to the curva - without actually being in it - looks a crazy but briliant place to be!!!!!

Old 22-07-2004, 08:52   #54
C_K

Attending AC Matches

Hi wils6000 & Giovanni,

Thanks for your feedback - excellent advice that I'm sure will come in useful! Just one question though: If we end up getting tickets from a tout outside the ground (and assuming we're not looking at 'big' match, if you know what I mean), what sort of price would be fair? Wouldn't want to get ripped off if possible!

Cheers
CK
Old 22-07-2004, 11:31   #55
Giovanni

the official prices for a second ring CURVA SUD ticket is 25 euros, for third ring is 15 everywhere, it doesn't matter which colour..so 30/40 euros max...no more than 50 if the match is important, for those places..

For the Baggio's farewell scalpers sold averagely a third ring for 50 euros max., a curva sud for 60..but you have to wait, because the more the game is about to begin, the more the prices get cheaper. Sometimes it's not, because the lack of tickets make them getting more expensive due to the increasing lack of 'em.
If you can, find a reliable italian person to deal, because they usually sell tickets at higher prices for foreigners

i wanna point out i'm not actually an expert about these prices, so i don't know exactly which would be the fair price in that place or in another one..but i can tell you that the price, as you can imagine, can depend by many factors.
Old 25-07-2004, 12:16   #56
Gabrielle

Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
Hey, guys I was just wondering about racism at football matches. Iv heard many things about the Lazio and Roma fans who even used to call their own player,Cafu a monkey. However I have never heard anything like this about the northen clubs towards the players. I also heard Thuram claiming this is why he went to Juve. How are coloured fans treated at the games. Judging from the way the players are abused in Rome, i cant imagine the fans being left in peace, but how is it at the milan games. Is it different for say black, arab, indian supporters. Is it safe.
Gio, u miss answering this one? hehe...

About Lazio and Roma fans behaviour I have no comment coz I've never been there myself,like u, I know of their 'racist' bahaviour from the media.

I get to go and experience Milan's match against Brescia last May though(Paid 80 euros for the orange ring!!).I'm half Arab and I wore a head scarf like any other Moslem girls do...I didn't get any abuse or threat from fans of either side. In fact the Milan fans are very helpful and nice...ah well, Brescia's fans too!Went to the stadium with a Baggio fan whom my friend get to know at the Rigamonti stadium and went into San Siro with 4 other Baggio fans from Switzerland (one of them speak Italian and help me, my cousin and friend a lot to get tickets and get around the stadium).The Milan fans who sat beside me in the stadium was very nice too. At one time when both team were far from their respective goal post, almost the whole stadium was cheering. That being my 1st time in San Siro, I was wondering why on earth are they cheering! The guy beside me who was laughing turn to me and said "Inter is losing!" while pointing at the score board (which was showing other Serie A matches temporary result and Inter was 1-0 down) All and all I had an enjoyable time there!Thanks to Baggio,Milan and the wonderful fans from both teams!
Old 26-07-2004, 04:44   #57
Giovanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Gio, u miss answering this one? hehe...

About Lazio and Roma fans behaviour I have no comment coz I've never been there myself,like u, I know of their 'racist' bahaviour from the media.

I get to go and experience Milan's match against Brescia last May though(Paid 80 euros for the orange ring!!).I'm half Arab and I wore a head scarf like any other Moslem girls do...I didn't get any abuse or threat from fans of either side. In fact the Milan fans are very helpful and nice...ah well, Brescia's fans too!Went to the stadium with a Baggio fan whom my friend get to know at the Rigamonti stadium and went into San Siro with 4 other Baggio fans from Switzerland (one of them speak Italian and help me, my cousin and friend a lot to get tickets and get around the stadium).The Milan fans who sat beside me in the stadium was very nice too. At one time when both team were far from their respective goal post, almost the whole stadium was cheering. That being my 1st time in San Siro, I was wondering why on earth are they cheering! The guy beside me who was laughing turn to me and said "Inter is losing!" while pointing at the score board (which was showing other Serie A matches temporary result and Inter was 1-0 down) All and all I had an enjoyable time there!Thanks to Baggio,Milan and the wonderful fans from both teams!
ahhaha quite nice story! this year we got to cheer a lot cause inter has been crap, but actually i can't imagine which was the delirium while inter was losing 4-2 with Lazio at 5th of May.
Remember people cheering as a goal had been scored when Udinese equalised 1-1 with Roma, with that late goal of Jankulovsky

The fact about Milan supporters is that basically they are leftwing politically speaking; in facts, such a huge club has fans from every faith, party, and political belief, but if i have to say which is the political group that maybe would have the vote from members of the Curva, i'd say leftwing parties.
That's why Milan fans are not used to have fascist groups inside the Curva. But let's not say all the Lazio fans are racist etc..that's not true..They just have a majority of extreme rightwing groups.

I believe politics are going to fade away from football..people wants to enjoy the game, not to go to the stadium to support a political faction

Last edited by Giovanni; 26-07-2004 at 04:50.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2004, 08:41   #58
K77SH C

Hum great, thanks Gabrielle and Giovanni for the info. Gabrielle, I dont think you could have chosen a better Milan match to go to now Im gonna have to try and persuade a couple of my friends who are all Man u or Liverpool fans to go and see the best team in the world

Its SPEEDORF actually
Old 26-07-2004, 12:13   #59
Lucifer

Recently I read from the AC Milan Official Site that Milan's season ticket holders are increasing. May I know what is 'season ticket'? What does it do? Please let me know. Thanks
Old 26-07-2004, 13:35   #60
K77SH C

A season ticket is a book of tickets for all milan home games aswel as Champions League I think. they are very expensive, but considering you get tickets for all milan games not really.

Its SPEEDORF actually