Notices

Old 05-11-2009, 04:18   #211
kastriot

Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
then inter then manchester then we beat chelsea at the final
Then back to reality!!! we are yet to qualify for the next round!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 04:21   #212
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Or Inter, and CHelsea and Barcelona along with Milan did not make it through to the next CL round and all ended up playing in Europa League.
That will be so funny.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:21   #213
brk

brk is on a distinguished road
Clarification:
"
UEFA-
If two or more teams are level on points they are split by (a) higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question, (b) superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question (c) higher number of goals scored away from home the group matches played among the teams in question (d) superior goal difference from all matches played, (e) higher number of goals scored, (f) higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as their association, over the previous five seasons. Full details may be seen in the regulations, section 6.05, by clicking here.
"

We're already ahead of Real. If we're tied with them for third place, we qualify. If we draw with OM and end up with the same number of points, we qualify too (if we lose to Zurich, draw OM and OM draw Real) The more I think about this the more I believe that we're very close to qualifying. All we need to do is either beat Zurich or draw OM.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:47   #214
Kaka1899

Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
Ok guys, about the disallowed goal to Pato, I'm amazed no one has realized why the ref stopped the play...

Pirlo launched the pass while the ball was STILL MOVING... it wasn't called Offside...

Now, the mistake by the ref. was giving the ball to Real Madrid on the spot, when really he had to make Pirlo repeat the play...
I thought it was stopped for a foul on the defender?

San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:18   #215
Lebanese

Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Clarification:
"
UEFA-
If two or more teams are level on points they are split by (a) higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question, (b) superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question (c) higher number of goals scored away from home the group matches played among the teams in question (d) superior goal difference from all matches played, (e) higher number of goals scored, (f) higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as their association, over the previous five seasons. Full details may be seen in the regulations, section 6.05, by clicking here.
"

We're already ahead of Real. If we're tied with them for third place, we qualify. If we draw with OM and end up with the same number of points, we qualify too (if we lose to Zurich, draw OM and OM draw Real) The more I think about this the more I believe that we're very close to qualifying. All we need to do is either beat Zurich or draw OM.
best scenario milan draw with Om and win zurich
Rm win zurich and lose to Om

this way kaka and co play inter and liverpool in uefa league j/k
Old 05-11-2009, 06:34   #216
brk

brk is on a distinguished road
Hah, that would be awesome. There's actually a good chance Rubin Kazan and Dynamo qualify and both Inter and Barca crash. If only Dynamo won...