AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

Old 20-11-2010, 16:52   #46
Xudong

Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
I m just worried Milan will wear Ibra out. Good game today. We got the three points thats all that matters today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Good game, what a difference it makes when players are capable of popping into opposition box and then run back. From Flamini to Prince and even Seedorf. In my eyes I saw more evidence to worry about Nesta, he is still great but things creeping in and him playing so high often can become dangerous
I agree with you two. Ibra and Nesta should not be overplayed.

btw, has anyone noticed the cheering when Ronaldinho entered the pitch today?
Old 20-11-2010, 17:03   #47
MilanMikey

Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codino View Post
we have been fun to watch lately. this midfield is perfect at the moment.
maybe Pirlo can swap with seedorf when he is fit again because I wouldn't want to change those 3 (4 including the Prince).

i haven't been a fan of Abbiati over the years but tonight he was fantastic and deserves the plaudits.

in regards to Nesta, we know he is in decline but i think he just couldn't cope with the slippery grass. And being slower than everyone else, it showed.

lets just ride this good form while we can and try to create a nice gap up top, because after January, it's a whole knew ball game.
after january wel make real madrid look like our season opener with lecce.. i lied probably wont happen but we'll be heavy competitors with a couple of right signings. (david luiz or coentrao and definitely ganso..
MilanMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 17:49   #48
Ryo

Ryo is on a distinguished road
This totally made me sit up and go WTF.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRS7CKRhxs
First a spectacular goal, then a stupid "almost" injury whilst celebrating. This would be one of the most foolish ways to get yourself on the injury list.

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 19:12   #49
Xudong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
This totally made me sit up and go WTF.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRS7CKRhxs
First a spectacular goal, then a stupid "almost" injury whilst celebrating. This would be one of the most foolish ways to get yourself on the injury list.
I couldn't tell if his arm/elbow was injured during celebration. The local commentator said that the defender kicked him while he scored, but I guess he could be wrong.
Old 20-11-2010, 23:40   #50
Aficio

Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
I haven't watch any 3DMs matches, is it promising?

Anyway, great goal, Ibra, you earn my love
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 23:53   #51
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
3 points... another win and still top of table.. Im proud of this group.. I still don't even think we're really in 5th gear.. more like 3rd gear... we can Gel even more....especialy with 1 or 2 more players in January
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 00:02   #52
Siregar

Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Massimiliano Allegri praised Milan’s character and determination to beat Fiorentina “while under pressure.”
They retained their Serie A leadership status thanks to a Zlatan Ibrahimovic wonder-goal and Christian Abbiati’s saves.

“At this moment in time we don’t have a real centre-forward, so the midfielders pushing up are important,” said the Coach of their 1-0 victory.

“I do credit Ibrahimovic for his fantastic technique, but it seems almost normal for him. I also believe tonight the side showed real character, because the win came while under pressure.

“We never lost our concentration and were gritty right to the end. Ibra is someone who brings a lot to his teammates, but the whole squad has reached an important mental balance. Abbiati also made a couple of truly extraordinary saves tonight.”

The Rossoneri are guaranteed to stay top of the table for another week after this result and are quickly becoming Scudetto favourites.

“There is Serie A and the Champions League. I am glad to note that the lads put in a strong performance every time, even when those who don’t get as much playing time are called upon,” added Allegri.

“I think Robinho is doing very well and in those moments when he goes out wide, the midfielders have to step up.”
The bold part is my consideration of last night game. We lacked of the movement (to the penalty) box from midfield even from Flamini. Flam did it only after he discussed with Allegri which I assume that Allegri told him to move forward more often. But after the goal Flamini didn't support the attack with respect of what he normally can do very well, going forward to the penalty box. In the second half, we were bad at creating chances when we were controlling the game by having ball possession while we put 4 midfielders to control the game and left only Ibra and Ronaldinho the only players struggle against 7-8 Fo players in and around their penalty box.

I am happy for the win, how we controlled the game espcially our fight, motivation and full concentration for the game until the end but we could be much better in term of creating chances to kill the game. We lacked only movement of players to penalty box.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:14   #53
Ryo

Ooooo Merda are so screwed now. 1-0 down at half time and Eto'o potentially gonna be banned for god knows how long for headbutting a Chievo player.
The only bad thing is the refs didn't see the incident, so he didn't get sent off right away :P

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Old 21-11-2010, 09:53   #54
Nalx

Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Ooooo Merda are so screwed now. 1-0 down at half time and Eto'o potentially gonna be banned for god knows how long for headbutting a Chievo player.
The only bad thing is the refs didn't see the incident, so he didn't get sent off right away :P
LOL it's 2-1 to Chievo. Please don't sack Rafa, Moratti. It's just a bad phase that all teams must and will go through. Haha
Old 21-11-2010, 10:01   #55
Ryo

Someone please send me a link to some Merda forums. I want to read the despair those fans must be feeling right now. Payback is definitely a b!tch

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Old 21-11-2010, 11:16   #56
ganjarb

Fave Players: Rijkaard
ganjarb is on a distinguished road
http://forzainterforums.com/
Old 21-11-2010, 11:23   #57
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Mourinho is good more than Benitez is bad, if that makes sense. The Mourinho wins and calciopoli have made it seem Inter are a great team and now there is some sort of expectation from their fans.
Old 21-11-2010, 11:51   #58
Xudong

I now just regret the loss to Jube Merda. Still can't believe that how could've happened.
Old 21-11-2010, 17:20   #59
zafrul

zafrul
Hahahahahaahahaaa....

I checked the Inter forums (thx for the link), and the Chievo thread has 49 pages!!!!

That says it all guys.... Weehoo!!!!
zafrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 17:23   #60
zafrul

zafrul
Originally Posted by Suneet
Nonsense claims like? False accusations like? Please elaborate. I have been through the dark ages, please dont play that card, Inter was on a winning roll and now that looks like its going to end when it was easier to just keep things going:

Are you telling me playing Pandev on the right is correct?
Are you telling me you didnt see Chivu, Maicon and Sneijder are happy and supermotivated playing for him?
Are you telling me playing Cordoba as attacking RB is correct?
Are you telling me consistantly playing Chivu at LB inspite of crap performances is correct?
Are you telling me constantly blaming everything else like luck for poor performances is correct?
Are you telling me playing Cuchu as a Xabi Alonso correct?
Are you telling me our defence is quick enough to play a high defensive line?
Are you telling me that all of our players under-performing(except Eto'o) is normal?
Are you telling me that not preparing a plan against Bale is ok?
Twice?
Are you telling me that with Kuyt/Sculli we somehow would have been a better team?
Are you telling me the last time we won more than a goal in hand was in September is perfectly fine?
Are you telling me its ok to draw Lecce/Brescia and not just draw but be poor?
Are you telling me we were unbeaten at the San Siro for such a long time and now its over, is ok?
Are you telling me that 11 vs 10 of Milan's crap cant be broken down for 30mins?
Are you telling me Rafa knows exactly which subs to make to change the game, Cuchu or Santon or Cou, or does Branca make them?
Are you telling me Rafa has a plan B, because by now it should be in motion, surely?
Are you telling me we are giving Milito the same space and passes to score goals?
Are you telling me that Rafa is right to change the tactics even when he never got the players he wanted?
Are you telling me its prudent to change something that was like a winning machine, just for the heck of it?
Are you telling me that Rafa can blame the management's poor transfer summer for every result?
Are you telling me that we will sign 2-3 WC players in Jan and things will be fine?

Phew... thats all I could think of. Nyall and the rest of the Rafa defenders, get this straight. NO INTERISTA would like to change their coach in the middle of the season, we have been through the dark ages and we know what impact it can have and its not positive. Nobody with Inter's interest at heart will want to, until, they feel its absolutely necessary. The next few games will tell us if he can save a ship that has just started to sink a little bit, thats when a coach's job is the most difficult. If he can, then he would have bought time and will surely change our view, after all, all we want is to see an Inter thats winning and with the squad at hand, we should be able to. If he cant, then Inter need to go back to the past and do all the things that they were doing that made us win. If that means Rafa goes, then so be it. If that means he forgets his ego and changes back to Mou/Mancini's formation, then so be it. Things have to change, they cant remain the same for long.

Thank you for taking time to read this post.
zafrul is offline   Reply With Quote