AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 15:36   #76
Xudong

Xudong is on a distinguished road
Good game. 3 points, 3 goals, clean sheet. Now waiting for Juventus to mess up.
Old 04-12-2010, 15:39   #77
Ryo

Ryo is on a distinguished road
Whats more! Red card for De Rossi!
If the strike for next weeks match isn't called off, then we have a full squad for Roma, and they don't get to use De Rossi, which is a major blow for them, methinks.

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato

Last edited by Ryo; 04-12-2010 at 15:44.
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 21:14   #78
Kwasniefski

Kwasniefski is on a distinguished road
Nice!

As my mother used to say, "Nice..eh, nice..eh, fecking nice..eh!!!!" Great game!
Kwasniefski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:51   #79
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
A well played game with a very positive result and a chance to conserve plenty of energy. We pressed early on taking advantage of the wide areas as Brescia had a 3 man defence. This resulted in a very early goal by Boateng who was excellent throughout. He was important to our system as he offered a lot of energy and movement behind the forwards. His other strength was he doesn't hold the ball long, often linking play through one or two touch passes rather than looking to make killer passes as a traditional playmaker might.

After the goal, we held possession and slowed the game slightly. This resulted in less goalmouth action, but some interesting experimentation in midfield as Pirlo and Ambro interchanged positions frequently, making it difficult for Brescia to find a single reference point to man mark in front of defence. They still did mark one of Pirlo or Ambro, but we had enough depth and diversity to overcome this.

Further up using Boateng meant we lacked a usual creative player behind the forwards, but as I mentioned he was very good at linking play. We often attacked with midfielders pushing up which meant with Boateng, he would often pass to a breaking midfielder.

The second goal was a poor mistake from Brescia after some decent pressing from us and the third was a moment of brilliance from Ibra. After this the game was finished and we essentially held possession for the rest of the game, with Pirlo reverting back to his normal position in front of the defence.

Allegri has some good ideas and I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with every week. With Pirlo back we showed more depth of passing in midfield and we were better in position. There are still questions as to whether we will maintain the stability we had during his absence as Brescia weren't testing, but overall the performance was very positive and we kept another clean sheet.

Players...

Abbiati - One important save, other than that a spectator
Abate - Very solid in defence and often pushed forward. A couple of good crosses too.
Nesta - Very solid although I hope he's not injured after being subbed.
Thiago - Very solid, at times looked even bored as he bombed forward in the second half.
Zambrotta - Solid at the back overall
Rino - aggressive as always and often pushed forward, a good game.
Pirlo - Excellent throughout as he offered an option in midfield we haven't had in recent weeks. His changing of roles with Ambro was a unique idea which could serve us very well this season.
Ambro - A few mistakes but overall a good game, solid and pushed well going forward.
Boateng - Very good game behind the forwards
Ibra - Superb throughout. The guy seems to have no flaws of late. Works hard, scores wonder goals and assists teammates.
Robinho - Another good game and another goal.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:21   #80
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Its funny how a lot of people here used to hate Ibra when he played for Inter and Juve and now everyone loves him and thinks he is the best striker in the world. Well, good to see he is scoring for Milan instead of against Milan. Correct if I am wrong but I don't think he had lost a league championship since Milan last won Serie A.

Back to the game, it was a typical Serie A game. Milan strike early and just hold possession of the ball. It will be nice to see some of the younger players playing against Ajax and wait for the clash with the Romans.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:03   #81
Siregar

Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Its funny how a lot of people here used to hate Ibra when he played for Inter and Juve and now everyone loves him and thinks he is the best striker in the world. Well, good to see he is scoring for Milan instead of against Milan. Correct if I am wrong but I don't think he had lost a league championship since Milan last won Serie A.

Back to the game, it was a typical Serie A game. Milan strike early and just hold possession of the ball. It will be nice to see some of the younger players playing against Ajax and wait for the clash with the Romans.
It is not actually funny since the problem lies mainly on the club the player played for. I am sure when Ibra moved to Barca, many of fans forgot to hate him. Nah, you are talking the player who is now playing for Milan. It is funny if fans hate him because he ever played for Inter and forget the fact that he is now Milan player.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:23   #82
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post

Hating Ibra is normal imo. Even now, though he plays for us and is amazing for us I do think he's arrogant as can be. However, as a fan I'm more than happy to overlook this if he performs the way he has been doing for the team. A major difference between him now and before is that now he's working much more for the team and really making the effort for teammates. This is something I never thought he would do.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:24   #83
Filipéz 182

Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah baby, I've downloaded the game in HD quality and going to watch it now on my TV. I hate to miss a game
Old 05-12-2010, 07:39   #84
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I think having someone arrogant is good for the team, it gives that a winning swagger. Ofcourse, the team needs to perform well too.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:18   #85
Siregar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
yeah baby, I've downloaded the game in HD quality and going to watch it now on my TV. I hate to miss a game
Can you share the link?
Old 05-12-2010, 08:36   #86
Filipéz 182

Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Can you share the link?
sure!

http://skpd-hd-football.blogspot.com/
I've downloaded the torrentfile, it was quite fast (1h) for such a big file. the quality was excellent!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:45   #87
Siregar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
sure!

http://skpd-hd-football.blogspot.com/
I've downloaded the torrentfile, it was quite fast (1h) for such a big file. the quality was excellent!
aha, thank you. i am downloading now but it takes time (prediction is about 8-9 hours).
Old 05-12-2010, 11:05   #88
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
aha, thank you. i am downloading now but it takes time (prediction is about 8-9 hours).
You will download and watch the whole game? I mean okay, AC Milan won 3-0, but still its just Brescia (with all due respect to them) & we have the highlight of 10 - 15 minutes available on internet.

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:48   #89
Nalx

Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
You will download and watch the whole game? I mean okay, AC Milan won 3-0, but still its just Brescia (with all due respect to them) & we have the highlight of 10 - 15 minutes available on internet.
Mzk, I'm not sure about you, but some people here do take Milan seriously.

Some fans are willing to travel thousands of kilometre to foreign country to support the club, others wake up at 3 AM to watch the game on TV, others download the full match even if to many people it's a bit ridiculous since there are highlights available on the internet. It doesn't make sense sometimes, but logic doesn't always rule this fan thing.
Old 05-12-2010, 13:14   #90
Lebanese

Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
it will be better if you dont tell ppl what to do. this is just silly, if you wanna watch a team progress its better to watch all the matches from the kick off till the final whistle. highlights is when u wanna watch the goals of random team not a team you support.

and yeah to most of us a.c milan is not just football.