AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 22-12-2010, 02:32   #16
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
If Leo is Inter coach comes Jan. Beware of Inter. Although I know RB is crap but the real problem why Inter is crap so far is mainly due to injuries to key players instead of RB's mismanagement. Comes Jan., they will be a better team due to players coming back from injury and if Leo is the coach, they will only get better as they have players that fits well with Leo's formation.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2010, 05:26   #17
Filipéz 182

Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Inter is still a challenger for the scudetto if benitez leaves. I hope he stays
they have got a FANTASTIC squad!!

J.Cesar
Maicon-Lucio-Samuel-J.Zanetti
Cambiasso-T.Motta-Stankovic
Sneijder
Eto'o-Milito

IMO one of the best lineups in europe. better than ours TBH.
+ a very good bench : Chivu, cordoba, Santon, Mariga, Muntari, Coutinho, Pandev + some very good youngsters.

I cannot believe rafa benitez ****ed up like that!
Old 22-12-2010, 07:36   #18
kastriot

Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
it seems day by day the rumors about Leo taking over at Inter are getting stronger...

To Me seeing Leo manage Inter is the same as seeing Maldini or Baresi taking over (it actually bothers me that their assistant coach is named Baresi )

I still don`t believe that Leo will accept, but if he does than we can only thank Berlu for that. Why was Leo treated in that way is beyond me, especially after he left.

It is sad too see two of our most loyal players(maldini and leo) getting distanced from the the team, or more exactly from this management,and one of them coaching Inter :S.
Old 22-12-2010, 13:48   #19
Sputnik

Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
it seems day by day the rumors about Leo taking over at Inter are getting stronger...

To Me seeing Leo manage Inter is the same as seeing Maldini or Baresi taking over (it actually bothers me that their assistant coach is named Baresi )

I still don`t believe that Leo will accept, but if he does than we can only thank Berlu for that. Why was Leo treated in that way is beyond me, especially after he left.

It is sad too see two of our most loyal players(maldini and leo) getting distanced from the the team, or more exactly from this management,and one of them coaching Inter :S.
I agree. It will be a bit sad to see Leo coaching Inter. Maybe i am the last person on this planet to say something good about our president but i don't think it's Berlu's fault if that happens. I mean, maybe i am wrong on this one, but i remember Leo stating that if he stops being the Milan coach he will not continue working with the team anymore. And it's not like Fester put a gun in his head and said listen kiddo you re replacing Rafa right about now.

Don't get me wrong, i like Leo and most probably i always will. But now that it is almost official, well people do make choices...
Sputnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 03:27   #20
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post

Giusseppe Baresi (Franco's brother) is coaching in Inter and has no connection to Milan. As far as I know, no one related to Milan is coaching at Inter (maybe Leo soon, but for now it's still nothing but rumours).

About Maldini, I don't think he has distanced himself from the club as such. He seems to come to every match in the San Siro and is pretty much granted pitchside seats (I'm sure the management play a part in this). I do think he'll return to the club again, but is probably taking a break from football right now.

I do think Milan have a very good rapport with ex-players. A large number of ex-players have jobs within the club, while other ex-players have a very good relationship with the club, despite moving on.

What I find is many ex-players still support the club, so the management may not be perfect, but they do many good things.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 03:52   #21
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I don't blame Leo one bit if he manages Inter after RB as it shows that he is smart enough to get a coaching job in another top teams in Europe. Or would I blame Berlu and others for forcing Leo out. I am pretty sure there are tons of backdoor stuff that we as fans do not know about. No point making judgment.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 08:34   #22
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Leonardo turned into a villain last season. So it won't surprise me if he joins Inter. Infect I would be glad to see that Huntelaar-hater join Inter so that AC Milan could teach him some lesson on the field, because we all know what a pathetic coach he really is & Rafa is better than him
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 08:52   #23
Filipéz 182

Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Leonardo turned into a villain last season. So it won't surprise me if he joins Inter. Infect I would be glad to see that Huntelaar-hater join Inter so that AC Milan could teach him some lesson on the field, because we all know what a pathetic coach he really is & Rafa is better than him
these are your words. dont drag us into your crap.
Old 23-12-2010, 14:06   #24
fLame

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
we desperately need a :facepalm: smiley on this forum...
Old 23-12-2010, 21:20   #25
ZvonimirBoban

Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Ha ha ha. Definitely need a :facepalm: for this.

But for sure, I won't mind if Leo joins them. Maybe we can thrash them 4-0 so he will be the first coach to lose 4-0 two times in Derby della Madoninna. And I'm sure I will enjoy bashing him as I enjoy bashing every Merda coach.

I love Leo as our player, scout, and manager, but Milan is bigger than any single person, be it Leo or Huntelaar.
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 21:29   #26
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Ha ha ha. Definitely need a :facepalm: for this.

But for sure, I won't mind if Leo joins them. Maybe we can thrash them 4-0 so he will be the first coach to lose 4-0 two times in Derby della Madoninna. And I'm sure I will enjoy bashing him as I enjoy bashing every Merda coach.

I love Leo as our player, scout, and manager, but Milan is bigger than any single person, be it Leo or Huntelaar.
well said... i hope we thrash Inter in the next derby.. and if we're up by 2-3 goals.. go to a full out 4-2-3-1 with Cassano, Pato, Ibra, and Robinho all playing at once, attacking and scoring 4 more times ....

My feelings have nothing to do with embarrassing Leonardo, I want Milan to embarrass Merda..end of story.
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 01:30   #27
bijon

Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
this is ludicrous, why would Inter sign an amateur coach like Leonardo. If they do, it will work in our favor.
bijon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 05:19   #28
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
this is ludicrous, why would Inter sign an amateur coach like Leonardo. If they do, it will work in our favor.
You know what I think about all that ?
Inter is the jealous brother/cousin of Milan, like we took Ibra, one of their best "toys" in the last few years, they try to take their revenge in a childish way by taking two of our most (known as) loyal persons, Leonardo and Kaka'.

Anyway, more seriously, while I can't blame Leo for taking a job in another big club in Europe, the fact that this big club is Inter and after what he said when he left, as soon as he will officially be the Inter coach, I won't have any respect for him, as he will be the Inter coach and as a consequence, a coach to hate, bash and make fun of !! I have defended our last 3 coaches even in the worst moments (Ancelotti at the end, Leo at the start, Allegri at the start), I have no doubt that I will bash Leo as I have bashed all the coaches of Inter before ...

As it seems he will sign today, I wish him a happy Christmas and a lot of failures in this club !!

PS: when you say you're in love with Milan, there is simply one club you can't join, it's Inter, he could have gone to Juventus or Roma or any other Italian club, it would have been ok, but Inter, that's not ok, our Leo is dead to me, unless it's a big plan of Berlu ... they mutually cleared the contract of Leo last year to send him in Inter in a near future (they maybe knew that the coach after Mourinho wouldn't stay for too long), just before a mercato, and his goal is going to destroy the team and the club and then come back as a scout or manager, along Galliani (not coach), in Milan ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 05:32   #29
kastriot

Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
You know what I think about all that ?
Inter is the jealous brother/cousin of Milan, like we took Ibra, one of their best "toys" in the last few years, they try to take their revenge in a childish way by taking two of our most (known as) loyal persons, Leonardo and Kaka'.

Anyway, more seriously, while I can't blame Leo for taking a job in another big club in Europe, the fact that this big club is Inter and after what he said when he left, as soon as he will officially be the Inter coach, I won't have any respect for him, as he will be the Inter coach and as a consequence, a coach to hate, bash and make fun of !! I have defended our last 3 coaches even in the worst moments (Ancelotti at the end, Leo at the start, Allegri at the start), I have no doubt that I will bash Leo as I have bashed all the coaches of Inter before ...

As it seems he will sign today, I wish him a happy Christmas and a lot of failures in this club !!

PS: when you say you're in love with Milan, there is simply one club you can't join, it's Inter, he could have gone to Juventus or Roma or any other Italian club, it would have been ok, but Inter, that's not ok, our Leo is dead to me, unless it's a big plan of Berlu ... they mutually cleared the contract of Leo last year to send him in Inter in a near future (they maybe knew that the coach after Mourinho wouldn't stay for too long), just before a mercato, and his goal is going to destroy the team and the club and then come back as a scout or manager, along Galliani (not coach), in Milan ...

Hmmm nice one..send me a bag of what your smoking
Old 24-12-2010, 07:30   #30
shegs

Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
But seriously, it's not that far-fetched; A Milan spy (Leo) replaces another Milan spy (Rafa) at Merda. Maybe Don Silvio knows what he's doing after all.