AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Gianluigi Donnarumma - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Players (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gianluigi Donnarumma (/showthread.php?tid=1180)

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - ACM2023 - 05-02-2021

Ultras' request was silly, but I also don't have any sympathy for Dollarumma.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Reso - 05-02-2021

he deserves it. I wanted him out even the first time.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Sampinjon - 05-02-2021

Might be unpopular opinion ,but I think they went very easy on him... Would be siting this entire season out as Montolivo did his last under Gattuso if I was asked... shame I wasn't...

The difference is Montolivo was already useless and asked to get out, while Dollar was begged to stay.

I don't think your opinion is that unpopular.  Icon_lol2 

I can only imagine the wrath he would have to face after this season. Thank goodness he has a large build that can help him to some extent.  Icon_lol2

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Sampinjon - 05-02-2021

Nothing as "punishment". Offer Milan gave him was more than fair. It's not like he would be forced to find part time job or to waiter tables at some fast food restaurant after training in order to provide food for his family if he accepted it...
It's just matter of greed ,so let's use time to nudge into first team players who are going to stay. Plizzari for example or whoever... You know ,to prepare ourselves in case he leaves rather than to keep him in form for some other club...

Yes, and to think it was this Milan that gave him a lot of trust, allowed him to play without fear of making mistakes, he would have turned into another no-name. He should be grateful.

I am not even asking him to get paid like Locatelli (700K) or Calabria (2M). The damage was done by the previous (mis)management, and all he needs to do is to laugh, shut up, and continue to rake in that undeserved, filthy amount, and no fans will have a beep and be grumpy at him. But no, he has to ask for even more. I don't think he is just greedy. I think he is stupid too. Smh.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Artan - 05-02-2021

let the son of the whore cry...fucking bastard

ps: pardon my language

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - winstonwolfe - 05-03-2021

When he leaves, he will use this Ultras moment as one of the excuses on why he didn't renew.

There is something very wrong at the club who selected captain whose contract is expiring next season and vice captain whose contract is expiring at the end of this season. And both of them are leaving. And when you look at past Milan captains... And yet the management is on knees begging bastard to renew.

He is nothing more than a greedy piece of shit and he should leave.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - Jovola - 05-03-2021

We need to get CL spot, put Juve, into EL and try to keep them there for a few seasons. With that plan in motion we let the boy go and wave with a smile.

RE: Gianluigi Donnarumma - ACM2023 - 05-03-2021

Gazzetta - Donnarumma case: Enzo Raiola would be arriving in Milan to shield Gigio in the coming weeks

Poor boy.. needs protection Sagrin but wait... isn't that the job for big Antonio who is getting paid 1 million each year?