AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - honsano - 08-18-2022

You know I keep reading wage structure stuff, but didn’t we offer Hakan like 6mil as well as Kessie? Especially Kessie who was not a sure starter his last season. This management is fairly opaque so they probably have comprehensive calculations for these things.

There is a lot of talk about selling dolla. So selling Donnarumma with two years left on his contract would be sacrilege. I don’t think most people honestly believed he was gonna leave. I mean look at the summer he left, he also couldn’t believe it. Then we all talk about this market out there for him. He went to PSG on a free to earn less than he was offered here. If he was so valuable and highly coveted, why did he got to PSG to be backup with lower salary?

Again, people forget that up until we got our asses handed to us 2.5yrs ago by Atalanta, we sucked. There is a reason that pretty much all of those players left. In that vein, teams poach players from crappy teams to grow them by buying them on a cheap. The cost benefit of selling a player for low value which negatively impacts FFP (which we were suspended for EL from) or just keeping them to grow the team and mentality, it makes sense guys.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Gregorio - 08-18-2022

The main problem relates to the whole system!

FFP is clearly not working...Milan got punished (not to participate in the European League), meanwhile PSG (playing in the French league, fake, created sponsorship money), Barcelona (full of debt) can spend enormous money????

If the system allows to pay 222 million Euros for Neymar transfer fee, plus 43 to 50 million euros gross salary altogether almost 490 million euros cost for 5 years, and allows to pay 300 million signing bonus to Mbappe and 100 million euros salary and not to mention the salary of Messi and the other players, don't tell me that they can earn legally that much money (income to cover these costs), and we are talking about the last 5 years.

I don't care if the Arabs spend their oil money, but if they ruin the other sport clubs and the whole system with it, than it's wrong and shouldn't be allowed!

Just think about how much money Maldini earned from his whole carrier, and how much money Mbappe already earned in 23 years of age and you can either count 20 years of inflation!

If the system allows to pay that much money to agents for signing their free agent players, and those huge salaries which the players receive, artificially generates higher and higher salaries everywhere.

If Leao and Mendes see Mbappe got 300 million signing bonus and 100 million yearly salary and millions of agent fees, you think he will sign even a 7 million yearly salary contract extension with us in the next two years???

In my opinion it could be fixed very easily but I am also realistic, and this whole corrupt system will never let it happen! Look at the NFL, salary caps...etc.

Uefa could easily limit the salaries, agent fees, signing bonuses and transfer fees, like our club do internally (I like very much what Milan are doing, and I totally agree with it, but if we are the only one who does it, than in the long term we will lose and won't jump to the next level).

Let's see for example:

Highest salaries cannot be more than 6 million euros / year (It's still a huge money to live from, not in other standard jobs you can earn that much in a year...)
Highest transfer fee cannot be more than 50 million euros for example
Signing bonus cannot be more than 20 % of their annual salary
Agent fees cannot be more than 20% of a player annual salary
Team salary cap should be not more than 100 million euros per year

In this case there won't be that much difference between big and smaller clubs (so more competition). The clubs don't have to earn that much money from sponsorship deals, or create fake income. Agents influence won't be that much, clubs would be more protected, players will not wait to run down their contracts, because the signing bonus and salary won't be that much higher and in the end one team cannot have many 6 million euros salaries stars, because 25 players salaries have to be maximum 100 million euros, so you can have 10-12 stars with maximum salaries but the others will have less like in the NFL (star players got huge salaries, but rookies for example got only few hundreds of thousand dollars for their first 4-5 years contract).

This is only an opinion, of course we can change the amounts, percentages or create something else, but if it can work in the USA which is way more developed in sport, it can work in our football (soccer).

I only wrote this to start a discussion where you all can write your opinion, but please just don't criticize it!

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Gregorio - 08-18-2022

(08-16-2022, 03:38 PM)sylrus Wrote: you also not milan fan material i must say, i wonder what you will say in 2 years time, look at calabria we give him time, and he shine

if you like their mercato so much why not supporting them? 

our mercato isnt that bad, we manage to keep the core of the team and increase the depth of our squad also get rid of kessie who 2 3 seasons ago playing shitty and suddenly you manage to praise him for 1 season we won the scudetto

Dear sylrus!

I can proudly tell you, that I am one of the biggest Milan fan that you can imagine...since 1987. I follow and cheer for our beloved club. I saw Van Basten play in live not only on Youtube videos. I was a Milan fan when they were in low period and had players like Comandini, and every day I spend minimum one hour to read all the news regarding Milan since the last 35 years so please don't judge me and tell me that I am not a Milan fan material if you don't know anything about me!!!

I just wrote my opinion, which I freely can, because this is a forum made for this, I didn't say that our mercato is sucks, I just wrote that in my view Pobega is not Milan material and I believe he will never be. I can see talent, Calabria always had talent, like Leao, yes they didn't play so well in the past, but you could see the talent. In Pobega, I like his attitude, but he is just not talented enough.

I was excited to have Sanches, and disappointed that we will not managed to have him and replace Kessie properly in the short term!

I did't praise Kessie, he was never my favourite player, I just wrote that he was a starting player for us, who has value and we shouldn't replace him with mediocre or young players this year. And if we want to take that next jump, that we should replace him with a minimum same level player not with a developmental project.

I also didn't say that I like their mercato, and I will never support them, I just wrote that they managed to sell players for enormous money that we couldn't, and made good value free agent signing in a position that we couldn't, which hurts us. And that is a fact, if you like it or not, and that is also a fact, that Inter collected a lot of money from their primavera players and we didn't in the last few years. And unfortunately not because they joined our first team.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - sylrus - 08-18-2022

(08-18-2022, 09:46 AM)Gregorio Wrote: Dear sylrus!

I can proudly tell you, that I am one of the biggest Milan fan that you can imagine...since 1987. I follow and cheer for our beloved club. I saw Van Basten play in live not only on Youtube videos. I was a Milan fan when they were in low period and had players like Comandini, and every day I spend minimum one hour to read all the news regarding Milan since the last 35 years so please don't judge me and tell me that I am not a Milan fan material if you don't know anything about me!!!

I just wrote my opinion, which I freely can, because this is a forum made for this, I didn't say that our mercato is sucks, I just wrote that in my view Pobega is not Milan material and I believe he will never be. I can see talent, Calabria always had talent, like Leao, yes they didn't play so well in the past, but you could see the talent. In Pobega, I like his attitude, but he is just not talented enough.

I was excited to have Sanches, and disappointed that we will not managed to have him and replace Kessie properly in the short term!

I did't praise Kessie, he was never my favourite player, I just wrote that he was a starting player for us, who has value and we shouldn't replace him with mediocre or young players this year. And if we want to take that next jump, that we should replace him with a minimum same level player not with a developmental project.

I also didn't say that I like their mercato, and I will never support them, I just wrote that they managed to sell players for enormous money that we couldn't, and made good value free agent signing in a position that we couldn't, which hurts us. And that is a fact, if you like it or not, and that is also a fact, that Inter collected a lot of money from their primavera players and we didn't in the last few years. And unfortunately not because they joined our first team.
1. that is your view, not my view, not maldini view, not management view
2. so what if we replace them with young player? have you not read the strategy this couple of years from maldini buying? have we ever bought someone at the peak? we either go young or experience never at the top
3. are you sure? have you read your post again? 
4, who? rabiot? ziyech? depay? ronaldo?
5. have you seen our primavera last season? do you know our primavera position in the league last season? are you sure you read everything about milan?

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 08-18-2022

Tuttosport: Ballo-Toure rejected an offer from Trabzonspor.

Can't even get rid off reserve players. Another Castillejo.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Beppe - 08-18-2022

Its harder to get rid of reserve players than to get rid of starting players. Wich is only logical.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 08-19-2022

It sounds like Lazetic is refusing to go on loan and wants to try to fight for time.

Kind of makes sense : Ibra (January), OG ( 36, injury prone), Origi (serie a unproven), Rebic (Injury prone), CDK(seems likely to fight for AM/RW) Leao (LW). Maybe Lazetic can be handy, if not shipping out in January.

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - sylrus - 08-19-2022

(08-19-2022, 01:41 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: It sounds like Lazetic is refusing to go on loan and wants to try to fight for time.

Kind of makes sense : Ibra (January), OG ( 36, injury prone), Origi (serie a unproven), Rebic (Injury prone), CDK(seems likely to fight for AM/RW) Leao (LW).  Maybe Lazetic can be handy, if not shipping out in January.

i think this is a wise decision from him, proof that he got the mentality to fight for the place now we just have to see if he can do something on the field when needed

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 08-19-2022

Sebastiano Desplanches to Vicenza from ACMilan on a permanent deal is at the final stage. Milan will have a % on the future sale

So Jungdal to be #1 for Primavera right now.

Milan pull out of negotiations with Diallo.

Good. Didn't want him. Apparently Diallo wasn't sold on coming to Milan.

Tommaso Mancini move to Milan collapsed after his family asked 2M in commission. They now ask the same from Juventus.

S-N-A-K-E !

RE: Summer Mercato 2022 - Zio Fester - 08-20-2022

Primavera pathetic as usual. Smashed 5-3 at home against Frosinone.

Seriously need to invest in an academy and youth coaching.