For a more handsome MM :D
Part of the problem is people don't really visit this thread. Maybe if we make the poll then link this thread through the Winter Mercato thread then we'll get some more feedback?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-16-2012, 05:31 PM)Mystik Wrote: I'm just not sure how happy people would be logging in to the site to read an article about Barcelona or Real Madrid and how amazing they are..etc etc. I wouldn't mind because I watch other teams play as well..and am always interested in seeing intelligent articles about anything to do with football.

Agree with every word you said Okmilan

I too watch as many games as I can, mostly EPL, La Liga, and serie A since they're the ones showing on TV here; and I do so with the intention, first and foremost, to enjoy the beautiful game itself, but also to see if there's anything (players, coaches, tactics, anything) that might benefit Milan.

Good articles are no different. I enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy watching a good game regardless of who's playing. If they're about Milan, all the better.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Haven't done a poll or posted in other thread yet, I know. Couple of people contacted me regarding writing for the front page, will see what can or should be done for the front page.
17 more avatars made by Sputnik, thanks Sputnik. I changed mine to my fave from the new 17 Okmilan
Following up on the earlier idea of featuring non-Milan related articles on the front page of the site, I can make them not appear on the front page but a subpage. So never on milanmania.com but on milanmania.com/other. So the content is there but not in front...just throwing ideas around Smile
I'm fine with either one really. I have a feeling people won't pay much attention if it were on a random sub-forum though. Look at how few people have even read and responded to your idea. People tend to spend more time posting/reading threads on the top half of the page.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Reza,

Can we get a *proud* smiley?

[Image: proud.gif]
aka xudong
Done, it's : proud : without the spaces

Proud
Thanks, Reza. Okmilan
aka xudong
(06-13-2012, 07:47 AM)xvr11 Wrote: A mod or somebody, is it possible to make the pages have more posts per page?? 10 posts per page is too short and when the thread jumps 24 pages in 1 day as it has, it makes me think something big has happened!

I have the same issue here. I thought that I could change that setup in the "User CP", but didn't seem to work for me.
aka xudong