Euro 2020
What a generation of players and we have zero players playing for us. What a missmanagement last 5-6 years.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(07-02-2021, 10:14 PM)Kastriot Wrote: What a generation of players and we have zero players playing for us. What a missmanagement last 5-6 years.

Yep.
Just saw the highlights of England vs Ukraine match. How Sancho was benched all this time is a mystery. The second goal was a foul. it should not have been awarded. the other 2 goals were free headers. nonetheless England looks very strong. Probably ITA vs ENG final. I hope Denmark wins in Semi and make it a ITA vs DEN final provided we defeat Spain in semi.
AC MILAN
Is it just me or should Donna never be allowed to pass the ball with his feet? He pretty much passes the ball the other team every time he tries lol
Yeah Dollarumma is awful with the ball. Panics everytime has to make a pass.
Immobile and Belotti have to be the worst Italian strikers ever.

Immobile is slower than a bus.

Good goal by Chiesa just as Mancini was getting ready to put on the Italian Suso.

Ha ha Berardi on for Immobile.
What is the point of Belotti?
(07-06-2021, 09:20 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Immobile and Belotti have to be the worst Italian strikers ever.

Immobile is slower than a bus.

Good goal by Chiesa just as Mancini was getting ready to out on the Italian Suso.

Ha ha Berardi on for Immobile.

What part of the Immobile name suggested to you this guy would be able to run fast? LOL
The Italian Suso is soo bad
Damn, Chiesa plays like a late 90s, early 2000s striker. Has speed and physicality. We really missed out on a good one here.