World Cup 2022 - Qatar
daizen maeda with a cunning goal for japan, what a goal

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
(12-05-2022, 03:11 PM)nefremo Wrote: Icon_lol2

So are we going to see surprises in the Round of 16? I hope it's Brazil that goes out later today

Brazil are 4 up in 36 minutes. 

Playing like favourites.
One who taught Japan players how to shoot penalties should be fired...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(12-05-2022, 09:36 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: One who taught Japan players how to shoot penalties should be fired...

There is some naivety in this team that was there in 2018 too. Do you guys remember the score being 2-2 (when they were ahead 2-0) in the last minute and they hurried to take the corner and Belgium took the ball and countered and Japan had little cover? They need some Mou type coaching lol.
R16 is really the ceiling effect for Asian teams
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(12-06-2022, 01:29 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: R16 is really the ceiling effect for Asian teams

Seems it's the ceiling for everyone other than European and South American teams. Group stage games gave us this illusion that the gap has been closed, but we got a reality check in the Round of 16.
LMAO, Karma is the bitch indeed. Those who plot to get themselves an "easier" opponent, somehow always get eliminated by that "weaker" opponent. Big Grin
A little summary of todays matches involving our players and targets:

- Leao with a great goal after just 2 minutes as as sub. He really blews hot and cold.
- Zieych will be a good adition. His pressing and determination is great.

PS: Amrabat is such a good player. He has this package of quality. Physical presence, positioning, tackling, good passer, leadsership. I really like him.
Holland beats Argentina
Portugal should bench Ronaldo more often. Totally different team without him... in positive way...