Summer mercato 2015
An 'interesting' article on Luiz Adriano and what we can expect from him http://bleacherreport.com/articles/25228...o-ac-milan
So latest is Stefan Savic, thoughts?
I prefer Romagnoli. We should go for our number 1 target... You gotta pay for quality these days, thats how it works.
I got a weird feeling that it is going to end up being someone nobody is mentioning right now that we sign as CB.

Juve is close to selling Vidal to Bayern. I have a feeling they are going to get Witsel with that cash. So long for that dream, I guess.
i think we should go for a EL place with current squad(plus Romagnoli) Top 3 is not a realistic option for us considering İnter,Roma and Napoli are too strong for us.
(07-15-2015, 11:54 PM)Milanista87 Wrote: i think we should go for a EL place with current squad(plus Romagnoli) Top 3 is not a realistic option for us considering İnter,Roma and Napoli are too strong for us.

Oh shush..... The others yes, but Merda are NEVER too strong for us.Sagrin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Midtable to CL places is not going to be easy, no matter what. Doesn't matter how you rate Serie A, Miha and the current buys, may be Ibra will make the difference, but I would say it is nowhere near automatic in 1 season span.
Latest news, if to be believed, is Vidal going to Bayern.
If true, anyone think Juve just leveled the playing field?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Found this Romagnoli video. I have to admit I didn't watch Sampdoria or any other teams that much last season, because I was so depressed about our situation, so I didn't know much about him. Obviously a Youtube compilation will only show you the good stuff, but for being 20 he seems really good. Assertive and good at reading the game. He could be a fantastic signing, to be honest, especially in a long-term perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3vEQ6ntCEw
(07-16-2015, 03:56 AM)Ryo Wrote: Latest news, if to be believed, is Vidal going to Bayern.
If true, anyone think Juve just leveled the playing field?

Hopefully so. Wink Vidal and Pogba both leaving would be dreamy. Icon_lol2

But they bought Dybala, and he only cost 32M (+bonus up to 8, I believe). I really hope that we bought him.