Winter Mercato 2019-2020
Milan keeping an eye on Everton Soares
2 hours ago 08:51

AC Milan are keeping tabs on Brazilian forward Everton Soares, having missed out on the 23-year-old in the recent summer transfer window.

Calcio Mercato are reporting that the Serie A club are still interested in signing the Gremio forward, who has previously been linked with a move to both Arsenal and Napoli.
I know it's early

My choices for Winter(or could be for Next summer too) are-

Sell list-

Samu 
Kessie
Piatek(a bit harsh but all for FFP)
Suso
Caldara
Conti(harsh)

Buy list

A Well experienced midfielder(Taison/Alberto/Rodriguez)
Bonifazi
Soares
Zaracho
Hysaj
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
AC Milan scouts are in France to follow Ligue 1 starlet Eduardo Camavinga. The 17-year-old midfielder is already a regular starter with Rennes.
(09-15-2019, 11:32 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: I know it's early

My choices for Winter(or could be for Next summer too) are-

Sell list-

Samu - agree
Kessie - agree
Piatek(a bit harsh but all for FFP) - Undecided and I suppose ultimately depends on what offer comes in and what formation we stick to.
Suso - Most definitely agree
Caldara - A little Harsh. I'd give it till the end of the season before making up my mind on him. Depends how he comes back after injuries.
Conti(harsh) - Conti needs to go out on loan. THat being said. He can be sold... for the right offer.

I'd Add;
Biglia (If we can find a good replacement.

Buy list

A Well experienced midfielder(Taison/Alberto/Rodriguez) - I agree we need an experienced midfielder but don't like your choices. Hoping Real go out in UCL then I'd make a move for Modric. Would have 6 months left on his contract. If they're still in there then I'd work on signing him on a free.
Bonifazi - Yes please.
Soares - Depends on what formation we stick to.
Zaracho - would be a good pick up
Hysaj - would be a decent pick up. So would Aurier

Dream move
I'd honestly make a move for Bruno Fernandes. Sell Suso and KEssie and throw the money at him. We need the creativity and the attacking threat. WOuld fit in nicely regardless of playing a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1
(09-16-2019, 08:03 AM)porcho Wrote: Dream move
I'd honestly make a move for Bruno Fernandes. Sell Suso and KEssie and throw the money at him. We need the creativity and the attacking threat. WOuld fit in nicely regardless of playing a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1

How much will Sporting will want for him and even Real is ready to throw anything possible for him. It's impossible for now.
If selling Biglia, I will like to replace with Dominik Szoboszlai
If we can sell Suso, Samu, and Hakan at winter window, that's already a successful mercato for me.
The rest, finding a better player, i'm quite certain it'd be easy
(09-16-2019, 12:19 PM)Karl08 Wrote: If we can sell Suso, Samu, and Hakan at winter window, that's already a successful mercato for me.
The rest, finding a better player, i'm quite certain it'd be easy

elmas
Bring in Liverani. Offensive football with Lecce.
(09-16-2019, 09:37 PM)artand Wrote: Bring in Liverani. Offensive football with Lecce.

I think Lazio also was looking for him when Simeone Inzaghi was linked with Milan and Juventus.
(09-16-2019, 08:24 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: How much will Sporting will want for him and even Real is ready to throw anything possible for him. It's impossible for now.
If selling Biglia, I will like to replace with Dominik Szoboszlai

70m is what they would have accepted.
Of course, the longer we leave it the more likely other teams would jump on board and that number would grow.

I'd love it to happen but we're just not in a position to do that yet.