Serie A
In Europa League draw, Lazio got Atletico and Udinese got PAOK. Decent draw, I guess.
wait, it looks that the EL draw is different from CL. it is the all the way up to the final. nice.
oops. wrong again. the draw takes care of round of 32 and round of 16.

aka xudong
I just realized that Udinese has maintained a 100% record at home (7 wins out of 7 games). Don't they play Jube next round at home? I hope that they could continue their amazing form, at least for one more round. Big Grin
aka xudong
It is weird feeling to support a team dressed in black and white (read: Udinese at home Big Grin).
Jube is much better than Udi in the first half. the scoreline is 0-0 at HT. Forza Udinese. Big Grin
aka xudong
I was hoping for a Udinese win, as I see Udinese as less of a threat in the long run than Jubetus. Judging from the game though, Udinese was absolutely useless and unmotivated in the first half; in the second half, they did better but still not enough to beat the ladri, so I was content with the draw but felt like 2 hours wasted. Big Grin
aka xudong
When I was 9 years old, my parents bought me my first soccer Jersey (Juventus). I was obsessed with football then, and quit a few years later to pursue another sport which I briefly played professionally.

When I was 17, I got back into football more than ever, and chose AC Milan due to their Italian-Based Players, and my love for Rino Gattuso, who is from the town of my Grandparents. 10 Years later, I am still obsessed with Milan, but have always had a certain respect for Juventus that I don't have for any other teams.

I am excited that Milan & Juventus are joint Top Serie A Leaders going into the Christmas Break. These 2 teams have the most history in Italy and it's exciting. Don't get me wrong, if Milan were to lost another game to Juventus, I will surely be weeping like a new born baby..

FORZA MILAN!
(12-21-2011, 09:56 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: When I was 9 years old, my parents bought me my first soccer Jersey (Juventus). I was obsessed with football then, and quit a few years later to pursue another sport which I briefly played professionally.

When I was 17, I got back into football more than ever, and chose AC Milan due to their Italian-Based Players, and my love for Rino Gattuso, who is from the town of my Grandparents. 10 Years later, I am still obsessed with Milan, but have always had a certain respect for Juventus that I don't have for any other teams.

I am excited that Milan & Juventus are joint Top Serie A Leaders going into the Christmas Break. These 2 teams have the most history in Italy and it's exciting. Don't get me wrong, if Milan were to lost another game to Juventus, I will surely be weeping like a new born baby..

FORZA MILAN!

If for that reason, you should be picking Juventus over Milan. They always are known to collect mediocre Italian NT players. Big Grin Grinundwech

Good choice in the end. Okmilan
aka xudong
(12-21-2011, 10:01 PM)xudong Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 09:56 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: When I was 9 years old, my parents bought me my first soccer Jersey (Juventus). I was obsessed with football then, and quit a few years later to pursue another sport which I briefly played professionally.

FORZA MILAN!

If for that reason, you should be picking Juventus over Milan. They always are known to collect mediocre Italian NT players. Big Grin Grinundwech

Around that period Milan had Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini Favalli etc.

They had Ibra, Trezeguet, Nedved, Camoranesi, Zebina, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, Buffon, Del Piero.

We had more by a hair... Sagrin
(12-21-2011, 10:06 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 10:01 PM)xudong Wrote: If for that reason, you should be picking Juventus over Milan. They always are known to collect mediocre Italian NT players. Big Grin Grinundwech

Around that period Milan had Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini Favalli etc.

They had Ibra, Trezeguet, Nedved, Camoranesi, Zebina, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, Buffon, Del Piero.

We had more by a hair... Sagrin

if you are talking about Trezeguet, Zebina, Cannavaro, Thuram, of course we are bound to win by a lot of hair. even Favalli has some I believe. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Mixed memories of Cristiano Doni:

http://www.notevenanoriundo.com/2011/12/...d-now.html
Siena 3-0 Lazio at HT. Big Grin
4-0. Lazio was totally demolished. Now looking forward to Parma upsetting Merda. Big Grin
aka xudong