Coppa Italia Semifinal 1st Leg: Milan vs. Juventus (Wednesday, February 8, 2012)
Do we even have a medical department, sorry but that list is almost funny
Oh lord above .That is ridiculous , will Max and Tassotti be playing ?
(02-07-2012, 09:46 PM)reza Wrote: Do we even have a medical department, sorry but that list is almost funny

I think the answer is yes, but they are not very good. Exclamation

Seriously, some of these injuries are just acts of bad luck (you can't blame the medical staff for Cassano's heart problem or Gatusso's occular issue), but some have you wondering what off-shore Grenadan medical school these guys went to...

SagrinVade retro me SatanusDevilcool
(02-07-2012, 08:39 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Abbiati-Straser,Nesta,Yeps,Flamini-Aquilani,Merkel,Nocerino-Boateng-Pato,Cassano.

We would be the champions of injured players Big Grin

with ease. Devilol
(02-07-2012, 09:46 PM)reza Wrote: Do we even have a medical department, sorry but that list is almost funny

which is why I posted it. the contrast between us and Jube is ridiculous that I wish Pepe was not injured. Sagrin
aka xudong
(02-08-2012, 02:11 AM)xudong Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 08:39 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Abbiati-Straser,Nesta,Yeps,Flamini-Aquilani,Merkel,Nocerino-Boateng-Pato,Cassano.

We would be the champions of injured players Big Grin

with ease. :devilol

And we even have quality subs in Gattuso.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Football-Italia have this up , sites are rarely right though.

I think we have the better team here
The probable line-ups areā€¦

Milan (4-3-1-2): Amelia; Abate, Thiago Silva, Mexes, Mesbah; Ambrosini, Van Bommel, Emanuelson; Seedorf; Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy.

Bench: Roma, Zambrotta, Bonera, Antonini, Maxi Lopez, Inzaghi, Robinho.

Juventus (3-5-2): Storari; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Giaccherini, Pirlo, Padoin, Estigarribia; Borriello, Del Piero.
Another Milan game that will not be on TV !! Angry

Anyone knows why the Veetle channels don't work anymore (well, they work, but it's just some adverts to go on other websites, no more game) ?

Another game to watch with few enjoyment as a consequence (less and less quality links IMO) ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-08-2012, 11:42 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Another Milan game that will not be on TV !! Angry

Anyone knows why the Veetle channels don't work anymore (well, they work, but it's just some adverts to go on other websites, no more game) ?

Another game to watch with few enjoyment as a consequence (less and less quality links IMO) ...

Geo use FirstRowSports.com very good streams.

And for the love of god look into getting ESPN Europe , not ESPN UK.Has 5 live Serie A games a week and the Coppa.The one I have here was the same as the one I watched in Spain during the summer just commentary though no studio analysis , but it's worth finding.I get it my digital box now as standard but before I'd have to mess with the settings to pick up different channels.Its good though it also has , German Dutch Belgian French Russian Portuguese Brazilian Argentinian and MSL leagues , Europa league and Concacaf CL , Comnebol WC qualifiers and libertadores...Or Setanta sports if ye get that has seri a and coppa.
Wish we didnt have to play this match at all.

I for one dont care if we win this trophy....unless its part of a treble or double, I could care less.
I LOVE MILAN
(02-08-2012, 11:59 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 11:42 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Another Milan game that will not be on TV !! Angry

Geo use FirstRowSports.com very good streams.

And for the love of god look into getting ESPN Europe , not ESPN UK.Has 5 live Serie A games a week and the Coppa.The one I have here was the same as the one I watched in Spain during the summer just commentary though no studio analysis , but it's worth finding.I get it my digital box now as standard but before I'd have to mess with the settings to pick up different channels.Its good though it also has , German Dutch Belgian French Russian Portuguese Brazilian Argentinian and MSL leagues , Europa league and Concacaf CL , Comnebol WC qualifiers and libertadores...Or Setanta sports if ye get that has seri a and coppa.

It doesn't work ... I have a page saying the site was closed. Undecided
About ESPN, it's not possible to get it here in France ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !