Milan vs Atalanta 15-9-12 20:45CET
(09-12-2012, 07:52 AM)Nalx Wrote: Thank goodness the int'l break is over. It's always boring watching these qualifiers, even more at this early stage. Anyway Boateng and Abate returned to training. Oh, Stephan scored three goals in his last two games with Italy U-21. Keep it up kiddo!

Anybody know about Pazzo's injury?

El Shaarawy scored two more goals? All I know is that he scored a 90' consolation goal in Italy's 2-4 home defeat agains a 9-man Ireland.

Against whom did he score his two other goals? I tried to check livescore.com, but didn't get information that helps.
aka xudong
Lichtenstein I believe, Italy u-21 won 7-0
thanks. i retrieved that information too from UEFA.com. however, not to discount any goal against liechtenstein, but two goals against them probably weren't as valuable.

let's hope that he will score agains Atalanta. Now that's a team better than Liechtenstein U-21 NT. Grinundwech
aka xudong
Pazzini injured. Yaaaaaay Dodgy

EDIT. Apparently he will likely make it anyway. Minor issue.
Do we have the list of players called up for this game?
I LOVE MILAN
Will the game be played on Saturday or Friday? I am sure it is NOT going to be on Sunday, like the title suggests. We have a CL match midweek.
aka xudong
(09-14-2012, 01:20 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: Will the game be played on Saturday or Friday? I am sure it is NOT going to be on Sunday, like the title suggests. We have a CL match midweek.

Friday matches come up only if we play on Tuesday next week. If our game is on the Wednesday, we'll be playing on the Saturday.Sagrin

Edit: Just checked, we play on the Tuesday (18 Sept) at home against Anderlecht. Our match against Atalanta should be on Friday then. Unless the FIGC want to shoot us in the foot, I'd say we should be playing today... but all records show the match will be on tomorrow :/
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
It seems that we will play against Atalanta at 20:45 (the CL time) on Saturday. Could have been earlier, at least an earlier time on Saturday. Maybe it is because that we play Anderlecht at home instead of away? Maybe if it is away, then FIGC will allow a Friday game taking into consideration the travelling to the away game.

Just my thought.
aka xudong

Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel, Abate, Acerbi, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mesbah, Mexes, Yepes, Zapata, Ambrosini, Boateng, De Jong, Constant, Emanuelson, Flamini, Nocerino, Traorè, Bojan, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini.
When the hell is Zapata going to play