Week 38: Atalanta - Milan (Saturday, May 30 - 20:45 CET)
Final matchday! We lost the reverse fixture 0-1 at the San Siro but we are coming into this fixture after a great victory last weekend against Torino. We are currently in 10th, 3 points behind Inter in 8th place. We are playing for nothing else other than pride at the moment so I hope the players give it their all.

Is Pippo's fate already sealed or will this match have any bearing on the management's decision? Will we see any more youngsters? Will we sign off this terrible season on a positive note? Stay tuned!
Siamo a posto cosi.
(05-27-2015, 03:48 PM)Mystik Wrote: Final matchday! We lost the reverse fixture 0-1 at the San Siro but we are coming into this fixture after a great victory last weekend against Torino. We are currently in 10th, 3 points behind Inter in 8th place. We are playing for nothing else other than pride at the moment so I hope the players give it their all.

Is Pippo's fate already sealed or will this match have any bearing on the management's decision? Will we see any more youngsters? Will we sign off this terrible season on a positive note? Stay tuned!

That's not true!!! If we could finish within top 8, we can avoid having an early start in Coppa Italia next season, and that's almost as important as getting the CL trophy itself!!! Grinundwech

If that's really true (I heard it from another forum), then I am sure that we will not achieve it, that way, Galliani will already have a great excuse why we won't do well next season! Icon_lol2

But yea, Pippo is a goner. I hope that we win, and in fact, I believe that we will win. Wink
So this will be the last cup final for Milan this year? Smile
Portieri: Abbiati, Gori, Donnarumma.

Difensori: Bocchetti, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Paletta, Rami, Zapata, Calabria (96).

Centrocampisti: Bonaventura, De Jong, Poli, Suso, Van Ginkel, Mastalli (36).

Attaccanti: Cerci, Destro, El Shaarawy, Honda, Pazzini, Di Molfetta (35).
(05-29-2015, 11:00 PM)reza Wrote: Portieri: Abbiati, Gori, Donnarumma.

Difensori: Bocchetti, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Paletta, Rami, Zapata, Calabria (96).

Centrocampisti: Bonaventura, De Jong, Poli, Suso, Van Ginkel, Mastalli (36).

Attaccanti: Cerci, Destro, El Shaarawy, Honda, Pazzini, Di Molfetta (35).

Diego Lopez isn't included in the squad? If Abbiati is injured or sent off, we will see Gori or Donnarumma? :d Mind you that Diego Lopez was included in the squad last game against Torino, so I wonder if this change means something.

Also, where is Menez? I believe that his ban is complete and should be eligible. Maybe he is indeed leaving??
They are not there because.... Pippo wants to give chance to the youth.
Big of Pippo to include Rami in the squad after what he said. Or maybe he's just going to keep him on the bench and torment him Big Grin
He has to sit beside Pippo on the bench and wear his magic lucky hat.
Wow, I thought the season ended already Big Grin
Abbiati; De Sciglio Mexes Paletta Bocchetti; Van Ginkel De Jong Bonaventura; Honda Pazzini El Shaarawy.
Bench: Donnarumma, Gori, Bonera, Rami, Zapata, Calabria, Mastalli, Poli, Suso, Cerci, Di Molfetta, Destro.