General Chat
(01-31-2012, 03:54 AM)Nalx Wrote: Djokovic is a Milanista and Milan official website even congratulated him on his winning the grand slam (I don't remember exactly which one) but it's a totally different sport and I just couldn't support him just because he's a Milan fan.

It's like motogp. My friends taunt me all the time because I support Valentino Rossi whose only stupidity is being an Interista. But then like I said it's a different sport.

I think it has happened to every Grand Slam title.
aka xudong
This can be a successful year for all Milanistas Big Grin
FirstRowSports is back up after fed's shut it down...Its now http://www.firstrowsports.eu/ instead of the last link.
It will probably be closed sooner or later ...
Hard times for the people who can watch Milan only from the streaming links !!

PS: Hard times also for people like me who like to watch some series in original version (with subtitles), now that a lot of sites are closed !! I can't watch a TV show like The Walking Dead in French version, it sounds too much fake !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-12-2012, 07:01 PM)GeoTav Wrote: It will probably be closed sooner or later ...
Hard times for the people who can watch Milan only from the streaming links !!

PS: Hard times also for people like me who like to watch some series in original version (with subtitles), now that a lot of sites are closed !! I can't watch a TV show like The Walking Dead in French version, it sounds too much fake !!

They probably moved to another country, which means they won't be shut down by the feds.
Wasn't VideoBB based in Russia ?
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-12-2012, 07:32 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Wasn't VideoBB based in Russia ?

The servers were prolly american.
Finally finished my exams after 1 month and a half of hell! So what's up guys? Haven't been around here since January or so.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(03-15-2012, 12:27 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Finally finished my exams after 1 month and a half of hell! So what's up guys? Haven't been around here since January or so.

..just got ushered in here..having a cigar and some SKYY cocktail.
I am enjoying couching on your sofas, suede finish makes a good touch of the fingers.
...Cool

I'm playing some Football Manager right now, missed the game. While listening to Iron Maiden, drinking some coffee and smoking cigarettes as per usual.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!