Poll: Your best time to enjoy a football league match?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday Noon Stuckup
0%
0 0%
Saturday Afternoon Devilsmoke
18.18%
2 18.18%
Saturday Evening Musik005
9.09%
1 9.09%
Saturday Night Okmilan
27.27%
3 27.27%
Saturday Late Night Devilf
0%
0 0%
Sunday Noon Angel
9.09%
1 9.09%
Sunday Afternoon Devilcool
18.18%
2 18.18%
Sunday Evening Sagrin
18.18%
2 18.18%
Sunday Night Facepalm
0%
0 0%
Sunday Late Night Wth
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best time to watch a football match?
Lightbulb 
Dear MM friends and AC Milan fans 

A very simple question, what is the best time to enjoy a football match of your favorite club / team?

My choice: Saturday Evening

In my humble opinion, one of the main reasons why Serie-A doesn't have as many fans as EPL, La Liga and even Bundes Liga is because most of the matches are played in Sunday. THAT special feeling that tomorrow would be an off day from work is simple unparalleled and Sunday doesn't have that in it. I have always enjoyed the games on Saturday waaaaaay more than games on Sunday, knowing that tomorrow I don't have to wake up early and enjoy matches till late night. Perhaps that is one of the reasons why EPL has way more fans world wide. One can argue that the current Serie-A teams are not good enough to attact crowds and fans, but what about 10 years ago, when AC Milan, Juve had the best teams around .... Inter also had great teams, yet not the same kind of fan following like a midtable team like Liverpool or Arsenal. Reason, ..... simple more fans watch games on Saturday, not Sunday.

So if Serie-A needs to chancge, better change the timing as well, among many other things Smile
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Do you mean going to or just watching on tv? I would argue that the Premiership gets more tv viewers on a Sunday as the big games are always Sunday....because fans will be going to their local games on the Saturday.

My preference is to watch on a midweek evening which isn't on your list. But that is watching on tv and not attending. It's a great way to relax after work. The weekends I'm always going to enjoy anyway but I love to see a midweek fixture.
Sunday evening for me .not morning .not midnight.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
(04-28-2016, 07:54 PM)Dublinista Wrote: Do you mean going to or just watching on tv? I would argue that the Premiership gets more tv viewers on a Sunday as the big games are always Sunday....because fans will be going to their local games on the Saturday.

My preference is to watch on a midweek evening which isn't on your list. But that is watching on tv and not attending. It's a great way to relax after work. The weekends I'm always going to enjoy anyway but I love to see a midweek fixture.

Yes, I meant watching on TV. Midweek football is always welcome  Sagrin That happens every now and then. But I am more interested to know what other people think of the weekend football. I personally enjoy Saturday matches twice more than the Sunday matches. After 1:00 pm, on SUnday's there is always this feeling .... "God!!! Tomorrow is Monday, AGAIN ...."
Formerly mzk57
(04-29-2016, 02:55 AM)sylrus Wrote: Sunday evening for me .not morning .not midnight.

Doesn't the 'Tomorrow is Monday' feeling bother you? Saturday is like peace of mind ... pop corns, movie and football  Okmilan
Formerly mzk57
Nope. Monday is sunday. Just like, everyday is sunday. Rofl.

sunday noon.. forza milan
Not @ 3am Sunday morning like I get stuck with...
Saturday night, around 9 pm, after dinner and some talks with family. Yeah, I don't like to go out on Saturday night, there are crowds every where, not on the street but also in a cafe or something like that. It is much better at home sitting in front of TV (or laptop Big Grin) watching football.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-26-2017, 11:42 AM)Siregar Wrote: Saturday night, around 9 pm, after dinner and some talks with family. Yeah, I don't like to go out on Saturday night, there are crowds every where, not on the street but also in a cafe or something like that. It is much better at home sitting in front of TV (or laptop Big Grin) watching football.

coffee or sweet hot tea with fried banana