French Ligue 1
PSG are a disgusting club. I know they won't, but I hope FIFA crack down on this shit.

They're going to regret giving Kylian this type of power and I can't wait to see them collapse.

Mickey Mouse club.
That's incredible. These idiots have ruined football. I hope Milan never becomes anything close to this. I know there was some hype with the potential Investcorp takeover (that seems to have failed now anyway), but it doesn't matter what happens and how much money the new owners have...I hope something like this never happens here.
Mbappe is not irreplaceable imo even I consider amount of money PSG. Mbappe will be wasting his career there just like Verratti did till now
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Renaming stadium into Le Parc des Mbappe not included?
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Pochettino and Leonardo are being sacked by PSG

Mbappe effect Tongue
(05-21-2022, 09:27 PM)reza Wrote: Pochettino and Leonardo are being sacked by PSG

Mbappe effect Tongue

Leonardo probably deserves it anyway. He is responsible for the toxic environment in the PSG organization.

In fact, I used to like PSG back in 90s. I liked many of their players, such as Weah, Lama, Ginola, Rai, and Leonardo (the same guy Big Grin but as player) and supported them in Europe unless they played against us. I just can't believe that they have become such an arrogant and asinine club thanks to money.
aka xudong
They've lost all respect. Honestly. Not that they had it with the way they've handled the club, but this is just a whole other level of spittig in people's (and UEFA's) faces.

To be clear, I have zero problem if a club wants to pay one of their players what they are paying Mbappe. But it has to be with REAL money. Earned money by the club. With REAL sponsorships through REAL and fair business trade.

What they are doing goes against all set rules. It's a joke that they are allowed to do it while UEFA goes on about FFP amd what not. It'a absolutely ridiculous. They are making fools of everyone.
Agreed with all the points.

But at least this is going to be funny, like this:

That's brilliant! Big Grin Probably could work too. LOL. Icon_lol2
aka xudong