Milan vs. Sampdoria 10/28/18
1-1
Sky confirm that Milan could enter the game against Sampdoria with the 4-4-2 formation. Higuain and Cutrone upfront, Suso and Bonaventura on the flanks.
I don't think our problem is the formation, but if we can have Cutrone and Higuain play together up front, it might give us more options and makes us more dangerous. At times, Higuain is isolated and as good as he is, he is easily marked. If Bonaventura doesn't make his usual runs into the box, then we are lacking bodies in there.

I think first and foremost we need the composure and self belief back. We can't panic when teams press us and we have to be confident to play the ball out of the back like we were doing before the derby. After that, we need to sort out our pressing. PLEASE don't press before we sort this out. We are just wasting energy and look lost. It's almost like it's every man for himself. We never, NEVER, win the ball in the attacking half consistently. It's too easy to play around us because we don't press well enough. So there is no problem to sit in our own half and apply the first press at the midfield. It was embarrassing trying to press Betis in the first half. We looked like headless chicken out there.

I'm also seeing some news out there that we may shift to a 3-5-2. Again, that's fine, but I don't think formation is out main problem.
Higuain type guys are more finishers than otherwise, a formation can help plus other characteristic players. Suso and Calhanoglu have shown to not be passers so someone else a second striker, a guy from deep, an attacking mid will help Higuain. It's not going to be Bona either, not sure it is Samu either...
(10-26-2018, 06:57 PM)reza Wrote: Higuain type guys are more finishers than otherwise, a formation can help plus other characteristic players. Suso and Calhanoglu have shown to not be passers so someone else a second striker, a guy from deep, an attacking mid will help Higuain. It's not going to be Bona either, not sure it is Samu either...

The answer could be coming in January.. Zlatan Ibrahimovic..
Somehow I miss the Xmas tree.

-------------Higuain-------------
------Hakan--------Suso--------
--Bona------Biglia------Kessie-

Look more compact.

Anyway, I also think we are lacking fighting spirit. I can't imagine a Rino's team like that...
Muscular problem for Kessie, could be out for this match.
Is someone know what is going with Caldara, Musacio again in first 11
(10-27-2018, 12:47 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: Is someone know what is going with Caldara,  Musacio again in first 11

When fit, Musacchio still started. Now he's always injured. Every time he's about to come back it's postponed. One EL-match so far. Looks like a flop and a lost cause so far.
Probable lineup vs. Sampdoria (4-1-3-2):

Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Biglia; Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Cutrone, Higuain. [Sky]