Milan vs. Empoli 2/22/19
2-1 Milan
2-0 Milan
... copied from the other Milan forum.

Quote:Gattuso could decide to start Cutrone against Empoli and there are three different solutions:

1) Cutrone starting on the right wing with Piatek and Calhanoglu

2) Cutrone starting ahead of Piatek

3) 4-4-2 along with Piatek

[MilanNews]

At this moment, I would stick to whatever works, aka. start Piatek. If Gattuso decides to play Cutrone (or even start him), you know I wouldn't mind even if that may not be the best idea. And I certainly hope that Cutrone could take advantage of the opportunity and score.
Piatek is in Red hot form no way we should bench him and should never underestimate Empoli. From now onwards every point is valuable if we want to finish in Top 4. I will prefer 4-4-2 formation with Piatek and Cutrone in front Okmilan
My prediction 3-0
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Probable lineup vs. Empoli (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez, Kessié, Bakayoko, Paquetà, Castillejo, Piatek, Calhanoglu [Sky]
Conti will start, according to GDS.
Gattuso is considering playing with Conti on the right flank from the start against Empoli, report @MilanNewsit
conti as RWF would be great,IMO. His crossing is great, why not pair him wth piatek up front.
That's great news. Conti should at least give Suso some real competition so that he can't just sit on his lazy ass every game.
Looks like Conti will give Calabria a rest