Rafael Leao
Top 2 goal scorer and top 4 assists next year he will win me over.
Rafael Leao's message to Maldini:

"A thank you is not enough. An exemplary person with a huge heart and unparalleled determination. It was a pleasure to have experienced several moments with you, all the best for the future. Sempre Milan."
What a good boy. Proud
aka xudong
I cannot help but thinkthat next season he's going to be our star player on all fronts.
(06-30-2023, 12:40 AM)GoodDevil88 Wrote: I cannot help but thinkthat next season he's going to be our star player on all fronts.

isn't he already?
aka xudong
Nice goal vs Sweden today.
Speaking of Sweden. Does Ibra playing? Was watching Serbia friendly today, and commentator spoke about future games we will play, and said that friendly game Sweden-Serbia in June will be "special" because Ibra decided to retire from NT at this game and it will be his last for Sweden.  Huh
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(03-21-2024, 10:03 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Speaking of Sweden. Does Ibra playing? Was watching Serbia friendly today, and commentator spoke about future games we will play, and said that friendly game Sweden-Serbia in June will be "special" because Ibra decided to retire from NT at this game and it will be his last for Sweden.  Huh

I found this, will probably only kick-off the match:

The legend of world football, Zlatan Ibrahimovic on June 8, he will play the last game of his career.

In Stockholm, Ibrahimovic will wear the jersey of Sweden in the friendly match against Serbia. The performance of Ibrahimović was confirmed by the Football Union of Serbia.

"We are particularly pleased with the fact that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be retired from football with the match against Sweden in Stockholm," announced the football union of Serbia.

Last year, Zlatan ended his career as a Milan player, and for now it is not known if Ibrahimovic will play in the match against Serbia or if he will only take the kick-off.
Should play, with leaky defence we have, it's not problem for a 40 years old guy, who's completely out of shape to score few goals. Go with a bang.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
against Serbia's defense even Dario Hubner would score nowadays Big Grin