AC Milan vs. Napoli 23/11/2019 Serie a Week 13 18:00 CET
(11-24-2019, 09:56 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Interesting thoughts. Till this monent all forum members insist on playing one attacker. Why isnt any recommending 2 attackers leao and piatek for instance and misfield of 4

i never say i want 1 attacker. so not all forum members is on that like u said, i always think 2 strikers with 1 am is the best tactics to fight against 3 cb.
(11-24-2019, 02:37 PM)sylrus Wrote: i never say i want 1 attacker. so not all forum members is on that like u said, i always think 2 strikers with 1 am is the best tactics to fight against 3 cb.

Respect
2 CFs will make a difference, even our 2 CFs. Even cases like Andre Silva I refuse to judge based on 20, 10 minute subs. I say that because I mean 2 CFs will make a difference but starting formation not some time in second half.
The problem with many formations, not just at Milan, is they are the type where CF waits for a cross or good long assist and then get crowded out by 2 or even 3 defenders who one get close to him and another who take position to block any shot.
I will get banned for repeating Tongue but if 1 CF formation works for a top team with 6 world class players it doesn't mean other teams can just copy it. If your lone CF is Lewandowski, just random example, doesn;t mean similar formation with Piatek is ok. A coach who attempts that is lazy and just bad.
I was really happy to see Bonna's goal even that was from highlight.

For me, that's the turning point.

Waiting for next match!!!