Week 21: Brescia vs. Milan (Friday, January 24, 2020 20:45 CET)
(01-21-2020, 01:39 AM)nefremo Wrote: I sure hope so. If Pioli tries to include 1 (or more) of Hakan/Jack/Suso in the starting lineup, he needs to be fired on the spot. As soon as the lineups are announced. 

I also hope Kjaer stays in the line up. He hasn't necessarily been better then Musacchio...but he's been just as good. So that gives me hope that with time, he can actually be better. So simple way of looking at it is that we are no worse with him on the field. Might as well keep playing him and we may actually be better with time. 

Gigio - Conti, Kjaer, Roma, Theo - Castillejo, Kessie, Bennacer, Rebic - Leao, Ibra

The weakest link there is Kessie. But as much as it sucks to say this, I really don't see a better option. Sure, Krunic can play there, but he's not much better and not sure that he's suited to a 2 man midfield. Definitely not Paqueta back there, and I've already said my piece on Hakan/Jack. So that basically leaves Kessie. We need a CM badly...

With Kjaer, I think he looks a lot more confident than Mustacchio. He also pulled off some decisive tackles and distributed the ball better... I thought... that being said... maybe my dislike for Mustacchio is clouding my judgement.

That should be our lineup at least until we can get out hands on a better mid to play beside Kessie.
Agreed with the Krunic bit. I was actually going to write the same thing till I say you already said it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 21: Brescia vs. Milan (Friday, January 24, 2020 20:45 CET) - by porcho - 01-21-2020, 01:52 AM