Summer mercato 2020
(08-12-2020, 02:46 AM)sylrus Wrote: i would love to have lozano and berrardi at milan, i think both can coexist together

For sure. Lozano can play both LW and RW.
Rebic can play up front as well as LW. 
Leao can play up front as well as LW/RW
Berardi RW
Saelemackers RW. 

means we have some options for the front three and can easily drop in one of those players and completely change the setup.

The only weak part of the attacking third would be CAM. With currently only Hakan properly capable of playing there.
In before someone mentions Rebic. He always looks lost there so for me, not a valid backup.
In before a certain someone mentions a certain average LW. No, we need a proper CAM as backup. Now if that's Paqueta then fine, but he needs to get proper game time there then. Pioli doesn't seem to rate him as a CAM, consistently using Rebic there as the Hakan backup.
For CAM, I believe Bennacer would fit in there well as vice-Hakan. But this is only possible if we have a vice-Bennacer (which is why we need Tonali or similar quality regista).

Berrardi would be a great pick, much more influential that Chiesa may be. Offer Paqueta plus some cash in exchange to Sassuolo....
(08-12-2020, 04:56 AM)k7r Wrote: For CAM, I believe Bennacer would fit in there well as vice-Hakan. But this is only possible if we have a vice-Bennacer (which is why we need Tonali or similar quality regista).

Berrardi would be a great pick, much more influential that Chiesa may be. Offer Paqueta plus some cash in exchange to Sassuolo....

Ultimately we could probably get him for 25-30m IF we can convince him to come. Not really anyone looking at him at the moment. 
I'd rather not use Paqueta for him. Better to send them someone else to lower the price.
how about locatelli or cristante? we do need our players from youth for Europe if I'm correct

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
(08-12-2020, 05:40 AM)sylrus Wrote: how about locatelli or cristante? we do need our players from youth for Europe if I'm correct

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

I would take Locatelli but not over Tonali or Bakayoko.
Not a fan of Cristante.
And yes we do. 3 from memory. and 5 from Italy. unless that's changed
Berardi is a Mr.Hyde and Dr.Jekyll's kind of player and he is a die-hard Merda fan. Dodgy
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
€3M loan + €35M option for Bakayoko... Why have the price suddenly gone up from what was reported earlier?!? I thought Chelsea wanted €22M and we were interested at €15M or so...

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/statu...5985215488
According to Calcio Mercato -

Revolution in Milan ?

Rodriguez
• Calabria
• Laxalt
Conti
• Duarte
• Reina
• paqueta

They will be out
(08-12-2020, 09:57 AM)mazen111 Wrote: According to Calcio Mercato -

Revolution in Milan ?

Rodriguez
• Calabria
• Laxalt
 Conti
• Duarte
•  Reina
• paqueta

They will be out

Hardly a revolution.

Except for Calabria/Conti they almost didn't play anything at all.
Would you guys do a similar Rebic/Silva loan exchange with Everton involving Moise Kean and Paqueta?