Matteo Gabbia
(10-30-2020, 09:43 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Good news. We need a full team. There are too many games this season.

Kjaer needs some rest, he is playing since eternity this season Icon_lol2
I will surely start him against Lille.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(10-30-2020, 09:46 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Kjaer needs some rest, he is playing since eternity this season Icon_lol2
I will surely start him against Lille.

Yes, Kjaer need a break. We don't want to risk injury, we finally can have some rotation.
Gabbia will not be available for game against Udinese. He will be there for Lille, Pioli clarified
(10-31-2020, 10:16 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Gabbia will not be available for game against Udinese. He will be there for Lille, Pioli clarified

Is he injured?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
He tested positive for Covid-19.

I am surprised though Donnarumma tested positive more recently than Gabbia, but he can come back sooner. I wonder what is going on.
aka xudong
(11-01-2020, 03:01 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: He tested positive for Covid-19.

I am surprised though Donnarumma tested positive more recently than Gabbia, but he can come back sooner. I wonder what is going on.

It was said he was already negative and then the news about Dona and Hauge came. What is happened actually?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Gabbia is better than Romagnoli
(11-01-2020, 03:42 PM)Artan Wrote: Gabbia is better than Romagnoli

Not now... 

but Kjaer-Gabbia pairing has been more fruitful for us than Kjaer-Roma tbh

Gabbia did quite well in league but I as per I remember he was very shaky in Europe against Shamrock and Bodo Glimt and on the other hand Roma was solid against Celtics and Prague,

Kjaer-Roma for the Europe
Kjaer-Gabbia for the most of the league matches(50%) and some matches with Roma-Gabbia(~10-15%)
Renewed until 30 June 2026
I don't know why I am not 100% on Gabbia. He won't be a good defender in near future but I am sure this guy will bloom late in his career but not now, its just what my gut feeling says about him similar to Barzagli and Acerbi.