Summer mercato 2012
yeah
the bet is stink
it really2 stinks i tells you
its like everybody wants barca to go through
hope chelsea win the cl this year
Not sure where else to post this, but interesting article about Gerrard at Liverpool.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/...-liverpool

Reading it I couldn't help but think about Ibra at Milan.
Good read.

I can't say it reminds me of Ibra as I think Milan is a better him with him than without him.

I think Pool problem this year had a lot to do with Saurez's drop form, selling that Mohawk guy to Chelsea and Carroll being the biggest bust in EPL history.

While Ibra for some odd reason is putting in terrible performances these past few weeks, but same can be said about other players too, like Slowdorf, MVB, Mexes, Bonera and Robinho.
I think the part that relates to Ibra at Milan is that when Ibra is on the field, people automatically look to him to win the game. As a result, the other players shine a lot less since all they do is try to give him the ball. However, when he's not on the field, other players are forced to step up to the plate and take more responsibility, resulting in the team playing better on a whole.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Ibra needs a partner in crime and both Binho and Pato never clicked with Ibra. The player who clicks with Ibra, and pretty much with everyone, is Cassano. Ibra - Cassano was Milan's first choice in attack before Cassano had that strange injury I believe. The same goes with Mexes, he was doing pretty well with Thiago Silva but then without Silva, his form dipped.

After Seedorf had that little outburst during the Bologna game, I hope it finally means he's no longer in Milans plans. This guy seems a bad influence. Like it or not, Seedorf is very influential, he needs to go.
Can u blame the player or coach for this Ibra dependence though? Let's face it, Abate and Antonini will not suddenly become Cafu and R. Carlos if Ibra is not playing.
Nocerino, Muntari, Aqua, Gattuso, Ambro, and MVB will never dominate on the score sheet.
Depending on his mood or form, Slowdorf is unpredictable as to when he will play his good game. Thus, u can't blame Ibra for that.
Urby is Urby, he is not going to become Sneijder without Ibra. Actually I think his best games were when Ibra was scoring goals.
Boateng pretty much has his best games when Ibra is also playing well.

Cassano actually plays his best with Ibra.
Pippo last goal was assisted by Ibra.

Some say Robinho is a better player without Ibra, but he has not shown that this year and the games he played great without Ibra last season were supported by Slowdorf and Cassano hot forms at that time. Plus, Cassano forms at that time was mainly due to him getting back to game shape.

I think the only person who suffer is Pato when playing with Ibra, but he is always injured.

Some say that the movement of the team is better without Ibra, but that's all happened last yr when Slowdorf was in good form as well as Boateng and Cassano not injured. I can't imagine Muntari, Nocerino and MVB suddenly can raise their game and make great passes and organizes offense bc Ibra is not on the pitch.
Same can be said about Aqua, Urby and Ambro.

I think if Milan got more healthy bodies and players capable of making things happen but can't seem to do it with Ibra, then Ibra is the problem. However, for this season, Ibra is the solution rather than the problem. Now I am not saying he plays great every game.....bc he sure has his shares of bad games. It is also true that Milan struggles when Ibra is having his bad games but Milan problem is more than just Ibra dependence. It has more to do with players staying healthy and not having more than one option to score and create goals.

FOR THIS SEASON,IBRA IS THE SOLUTION RATHER THAN THE PROBLEM.

Agree! to blame the top scorer is weird,very very...
May god with chinese footbball
Judging from Cassano's performance (yes, it is only one game so far), his absence perhaps was the biggest reason for our failure this season.
aka xudong
if cassano was with us the entire season i think even with the unfair refereeing there would be a good 5-8 point gap over juventus, simply because i believe in our bigger games in seria a where things were tight he would've offered so much more. robinho imo already has one foot out the door, i don't neccesarily want him to leave but i think its for the better. santos president said he wants santos, and they want him now they will negotiate with milan this summer. So, if robinho really wants them, i can't see the president of a football club lying about that he'd be made look like a fool.. you don't see berlusconi coming out saying ronaldo wants to play for us, he sais he wants ronaldo, that could've been the case and words were mixed up but who knows..

what really bothers me is that at a point in time there was the crap players, the average players, the world class players and the milan class players. World class players were great players, but milan players were one of hte best at their position (im talking our sacchi era btw) and even after that there still was the sence of definition of a "milan quality player" , lets be real guys if this was 10 years ago emmanuelson,maxi lopez and our players along those lines wouldnt even be close to consideration, for god sakes we had serginho as a back up for maldini!! now we have mesbah as a back up for antonini :S which ones worst is the question there, it used to be the best defender in history and an amazing LB as our options.. how things have changed
Before, Milan actually got players to improve their starting 11. Now, Milan get players who they can afford.
Honestly, Milan might still be a big club in terms of history, current success and being a top 5 teams in Europe. However, in terms of spending, they spend less than teams who got promotion to EPL.
A couple of things to note, well, mainly players who I love but seems to be struggling with injuries or forms at the moment.

Luiz is not playing at Chelsea and actually lost his starting place. That already fulfill half of Milan favourable signings.

Hernanes is injured and out for the season. If they lose CL spot, Milan should jump in and take him.

Honda wants to leave and wants to challenge the toughest defense in the world. Japanese superstar, can play mutliple positions, wants to leave his team....can't say he won't be a good signing.

If Arsenal don't make it to CL, Van Persie might just be available. Perfect player to play with Ibra and is cheaper than Tevez and a lot more mentally stable than Mario.

Chelsea will probably win the CL and miss the CL next season, which means it is the best time to sign their female doctor. She can out duel anyone at Milanlab. The only obstacle of this signing is Barbara as she will hand over the IT girl of Milan to the doctor.

You add those four players, the doctor, along with Monty and switch Flamini to LB, then let or sell Slowdorf, Pato, Robinho, Gattuso, Aqua, Zambro, Taiwo, Bonera, Yepes, Lopez, Pippo, Urby and everyone in Milanlab go.

Instantly, Milan will be the team to beat in all competitions.