AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT
(02-03-2012, 09:32 PM)xudong Wrote: [/align][align=right]
(02-03-2012, 12:44 PM)GeoTav Wrote: The problem of this big game (despite the ranking of Napoli, it's a big game) is the following:
- we have the wrong approach in big games and tend to lose or draw this season
- Napoli have the perfect approach in big games and tend to win or draw this season

This result will determine the next few months of Serie A ... If we don't win, and in the same time, if Juventus wins, it'll be over because then, Juventus will be too confident to drop points against small teams, and all they'll have to do is a draw against us ... And as a consequence, we'll also have to secure the second place if we don't want to play the qualification round for CL in August.

I agree that this result will affect greatly the entire Serie A campaign, but to say that it will decide everything is a bit pre-mature. There are so many games still left.

Speaking of 'big game', yes it is a big game, and yes, Napoli does very impressively this year in all big games. they remind me of the Milan under Ancelotti. Smile there is one advantage to us (well, more like disadvantage to them) - we play at home, and Napoli isn't exactly great when playing away.

Agree with u guys. The game will impact our season big time, and dropping points here will hurt mathematically as well as by eroding confidence...a double whammy effect which for me will go a long way in deciding the outcome of the season.

We need a win against one of the "big" teams, and now is the time to get one.

The available players dont give me a lot of confidence, and I confess to being worried about this game.

Lets hope for a good collective performance at home.

Forza Milan!!!
I LOVE MILAN

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT - by Warro Bantan - 02-04-2012, 07:48 AM