Milan - Bologna
Sassuolo - Milan
Milan - Atalanta
Sampdoria - Milan
Milan - Cagliari

How many points do you expect Huh
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I expect 15. Big Grin

But to consider the end of the season good, I think 10 would be sufficient as that would mean we would at the very least end 7th (that's assuming Sassuolo takes all 15 points, which won't happen). So we need 3 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss to be assured of 7th. I just don't want the loss to come against Atalanta. I'm so tired of those little shits and the fact they embarrassed us 5-0 is still weighing on me.

If we want to catch Roma, we'd need more than 10. As a matter of fact we may need all 15, but 11 or 12 may do the trick. I think it might be a little too late unfortunately...although Roma has a tougher schedule (yet to play Inter, Juventus, Fiorentina and Torino who's in danger of relegation).
We have better H2H over Roma. Assuming Roma lose all the games, we only need 4 points from 5 games to catch up with them. Devilol
aka xudong
On a serious note, Bologna isn't to be underestimated. Mihajilovic is an admirable coach, and that kid Barrow seems to have unlimited potential.

Thankfully, we almost always have very good luck playing against them. Big Grin (I hope that I won't jinx it.)
aka xudong
(07-16-2020, 04:07 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: There are 5 games left

Milan - Bologna
Sassuolo - Milan
Milan - Atalanta
Sampdoria - Milan
Milan - Cagliari

I am expecting 12 points.. Atalanta is impossible for us
Formerly Messi is the GOAT
im guessing 10 points

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
(07-16-2020, 04:07 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: There are 5 games left

Milan - Bologna
Sassuolo - Milan
Milan - Atalanta
Sampdoria - Milan
Milan - Cagliari

15 pts
I think we might get 11 points, it's nearly impossible to beat Atalanta, I hope for draw and seeing Sassoulo's recent performances they might snatch a point against us.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli