Week 35: Sassuolo - Milan July 21 21:45
While we celebrate the goal German sources (Kicker and others) say Rangnick to Milan is not happening.Crazy if true.
Presing high now. Forcing Sassuolo into mistakes. Much better feom us
Zlatannnn
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-21-2020, 09:05 PM)reza Wrote: While we celebrate the goal German sources (Kicker and others)  say Rangnick to Milan is not happening.Crazy if true.

Adrenaline went down far too quickly Big Grin
(07-21-2020, 09:05 PM)reza Wrote: While we celebrate the goal German sources (Kicker and others) say Rangnick to Milan is not happening.Crazy if true.

Wow, I wonder if it's true. And if so, what happened!
Bourabia with yellow
(07-21-2020, 09:05 PM)reza Wrote: While we celebrate the goal German sources (Kicker and others)  say Rangnick to Milan is not happening.Crazy if true.

Still think we need him though.
Maldini may have brought in the right players and Pioli may have gelled the team together for half a season (after Covid messed with us), but I still think that in order for Milan to make that next step back to the CL, a fixed project and some consistent, clear direction is needed.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
My money is in Rangnick as sporting director role, pioli as manager. Pioli is a man manager and seems to get the best out of his players.
I am all for a project focused on youth and potential, but with the targets we have been linked with, I would seriously just offer Ibra a big contract for another year. Ibra's completeness as a striker is so valuable to any team. All the young strikers we have been linked with are one dimensional for the most part and not nearly as potent in front of the goal as Ibra too.
(07-21-2020, 09:08 PM)Ryo Wrote: Still think we need him though.
Maldini may have brought in the right players and Pioli may have gelled the team together for half a season (after Covid messed with us), but I still think that in order for Milan to make that next step back to the CL, a fixed project and some consistent, clear direction is needed.

Football Italia is reporting it too now (quoting Kicker). If anyone read Massara's comments before the match, he did not sound like a man on his way out either, talking about how they would sit down with Ibra at the end of the season and discuss the future.