Udinese vs AC Milan - 11th Feb, 2011 - 17:00 GMT
From the called players, I think we'll see this line up:

--------------Amelia---------------
Abate---Mexes---Silva---Mesbah
--------------Ambro---------------
-----Urby-------------Noce--------
-------------Seedorf---------------
------Maxi-----------Binho--------
Saw that as the lineup this morning except Nini instead of Mesbah.No matter what mid we put out with these injuries it isn't very good , no creativity and old man or 2 that slow things down so much and pass poorley .
(02-11-2012, 11:39 AM)Aficio Wrote: From the called players, I think we'll see this line up:

that sucks!!!

I hope El Shaarawy plays, he's my hope for this game.
have mercy on us today football god!!!
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
(02-11-2012, 12:42 PM)Beppe Wrote:
(02-11-2012, 11:39 AM)Aficio Wrote: From the called players, I think we'll see this line up:

that sucks!!!

I hope El Shaarawy plays, he's my hope for this game.

Agree with Beppe about El Shaarawy. And that mid is just not working. It never has. So I say instead of Urby, why not play Cristante and see what he's made of? I know it's like throwing him in at the deep end, but last year injuries forced Allegri to play Merkel from the start and we know how it all ended.

Anyway, for the second time Juve's game has been postponed again, which is good since it means we're on par regarding busy schedule with us having two European games.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Cristante is 16. Allegri will not play him at all, that's it. As soon as I see El Shaarawy play, and Silva play and remain healthy for Wednesday, I am happy.

Juventus' game once again postponed? That's going to have some very subtle psychological impacts on both teams.
aka xudong
this is not the time to play a 16yo old kid.

I would play seedorf in midfield, with robinho - El Shaarawy and Lopez upfront, though I think Lopez is sh*t but we dont have anything else at the moment.
(02-11-2012, 01:24 PM)Nalx Wrote: Anyway, for the second time Juve's game has been postponed again, which is good since it means we're on par regarding busy schedule with us having two European games.

Why is it so good ? They get more rest after the Italian Cup game, if the main competition is Serie A, that means they have more rest than all other teams right now, and I don't think they needed that, so it's a good thing, yes ... but not for us, for them I believe.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
It's good because they're riding the wave now so if anything at least it means a halt. But my point was more about another two midweek games that must be inserted somehow into their schedule in the near future. Admittedly not much of advantage, but hey, considering our injuries, we'll take what we can.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Im at my store today and I will get to watch this game in full.

I like the line up from above but Id change seedorf with es92. I hope Maxi gets the start because I would think he wants to show his worth playing for a big club (he wont get another chance to join a bigger club than ours)

Im a big Ibra fan. I know he does do a lot of stupid shit to piss us all off, but if you had to make a list of pros and cons, Im 99.9% sure the pros would win all the time.

Im actually really pumped about this game, Im guessing its because there is no Ibra so he get to see how our TEAM play goes up against the top 5 team. R70 today is your day to shine. We need a great game from you, our membership to the R70 fan club is losing members Blush

Forza Milan
Forza NY GIANTS
Forza El Maggo and his Lintastic Knicks
Forza getting a hard on right before you're about to stand up in class when you were 14 years old.
Forza a girl saying hi to you, but in reality its to her gf thats right behind you ( doooohhh)
Forza Porsche Turbo (997 model)
Forza Booger flicking
Forza Pissing in the shower ( you know you all do it )
Forza In n Out burger (west coast amercians you know what I mean)
Forza Booty > Tits.