Udinese vs AC Milan - 11th Feb, 2011 - 17:00 GMT
So Feb so far:
vs Lazio (L)
vs Napoli (D)
vs Juve (L)

Not a great start to this hell-month is it?

However, getting good results in the next 2 matches could make things look a lot better, but unfortunately, the signs are not good...

The worst thing in the Juve match, which was just a recurrence of our performances lately, is that there really seems to be NO PLAN! I'm really getting worried about Allegri's contribution in that respect (not to mention his seemingly clueless appraisal to players' performances on the pitch as this has to be the only reason for his awful substitutions match in match out) (taking out Van Bommel instead of Ambro in the last match!)

As for the injuries, which was mentioned by practically everybody in the Juve match thread, I couldn't but google the effect of preparation in warm weather for playing sports in cold weather, and guess what??? That's the thing NOT TO DO!!!

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2...d_injuries

The article is long, so I will just quote the part that interests Milan regarding the ideal preparation to compete in cold weather:
"Acclimatise yourself to exercising in colder weather. For example, before you hit the ski slopes, try training outdoors for a few weeks instead of inside a warm gymnasium. "

Don't know how knowledgeable the "Australian Physiotherapy Association" is, but that does sound logical to me and the history of our trips to Dubai does confirm that.

I understand as well that injuries heal easier in warm weather but that is a totally different thing than preparing for cold conditions.

As for the match, hopefully Thiago will make it & SES will start + Nocerino & Abate will be back & Ibra will be out...these are the positives

With the right attitude and desire we can win this match even if we play Ambro & Urby/Seedorf...

Sorry for going off topic with all that but these are all issues coming into this match.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Udinese vs AC Milan - 11th Feb, 2011 - 17:00 GMT - by LebRN - 02-09-2012, 05:11 PM