Summer mercato 2021
(06-11-2021, 02:57 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Rudy Galletti:

- A new name for the midfield in Casa Milan is Brian Cristante, preliminary talks between Milan and his agent .. The club admires the player, matters are evaluated before entering into official negotiations with Roma

Cristante would be a good option imo
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-11-2021, 02:57 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Rudy Galletti:

- A new name for the midfield in Casa Milan is Brian Cristante, preliminary talks between Milan and his agent .. The club admires the player, matters are evaluated before entering into official negotiations with Roma

Krunic   Cristante    Castelijo 

Meite on the bench on another loan

Serie A title incoming...
(06-11-2021, 03:44 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Cristante would be a good option imo

Nope ... Emre Can is a good option
(06-11-2021, 04:05 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Nope ... Emre Can is a good option

Emre Can't.
aka xudong
(06-11-2021, 03:44 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Cristante would be a good option imo

He is at least decent and I wouldn't mind taking him back.

Just not sure with the credibility of rumor. I remember when he left there was some hostility (similar to Locatelli situation).
aka xudong
Romagnoli's problem is that he was our top CB when paired with Zapata and Mussacchio. As we signed Kjaer it was obvious that our captain is a class behind the Dane. It became even worse when an anonymous CB came in, and, made the captain look even worse. Given his numerous mistakes and errors this season he lost his place in the starting eleven. Above that, his contract runs out next year so.....
To make it clear, Romagnoli is the captain of the ACMilan which at best qualifies for the EL. For the CL we need another captain.
Romagnoli is unlikely to accept bench role, tbh I don't blame him even though I do blame him for his non existent close marking issues. We sure can't afford many blips so a defender who struggles against Lukaku types and has questionable pace shouldn't be starter, for a CL team at least.
Cristante also can cover CB, i have seen hik feature there for Roma
I love Romagnoli and think he is still needed. But he needs to either accept a bench role or fight to get back to the starter role. AND, he needs to extend on our term, after all, team is bigger than any individual player. I won't blame him if he leaves but I will be sour if he also walks for free in a year.

I also can't help but keep wondering if we played Tomori against Inter Milan, would we have a chance at Scudetto.
aka xudong
(06-11-2021, 05:02 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: I love Romagnoli and think he is still needed. But he needs to either accept a bench role or fight to get back to the starter role. AND, he needs to extend on our term, after all, team is bigger than any individual player. I won't blame him if he leaves but I will be sour if he also walks for free in a year.

I also can't help but keep wondering if we played Tomori against Inter Milan, would we have a chance at Scudetto.

we lost the scudetto in the away game at Spezia. 

Tomorri IMO, would have coped better with Lukaku given he has pace and is more aggressive while marking. i simply dont get it out of my head, the scene where lukaku flew past romagnoli in the derby. and thats not all we got to see from Captain Schettino