Week 34: Milan - Benevento May 1 20:45
What's happening? Leao plays like crap but Ibrahimovic and Calhanoglu upset with each other?
aka xudong
Ibra seems even more talkative than his usual lol
(05-01-2021, 08:17 PM)reza Wrote: Ibra seems even more talkative than his usual lol

Yea I'm noticing that too. Maybe he is saying his goodbyes to hakan.  

Leao I've never been a fan of. He is way to relaxed as a baller. I'm making a change to hauge this very moment. 

I'm not convinced we are winning this game.
bennacer needs to be very cautious. The Benevento player stays down just to get a red card out of it.
aka xudong
The only thing more frustrating than Leao and some of the others is the ref and the crappy English commentators
If we can't even take advantage of such easy scoring chances, how are we supposed to win against teams like Juventus or Atalanta? This is very worrying.

Dabo acted if he was dying trying to get Bennacer off, then he was up and running in full speed. At the earlier stage of the game, there was tension between him and Theo. What the hell is wrong with him?

To be fair though, Bennacer was very lucky to be in the game. 8 out of 10 referees would have happily shown a second card.
aka xudong
Leao is new Niang... Just worse...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Because bennas first yellow was garbage. He got the ball. Lapaduka was looking for the foul. Sure it was a foul but barely. not a yellow.

We need to start burying these chances. Need to get these players near suspension off the field.
Bennacer has been below average since his recovery. Hope he gets his form back in time.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-01-2021, 08:45 PM)honsano Wrote: Because bennas first yellow was garbage. He got the ball. Lapaduka was looking for the foul. Sure it was a foul but barely. not a yellow.

We need to start burying these chances. Need to get these players near suspension off the field.

I thought of that too. I wonder if that's what entered referee's mind when he was deciding. The second would be a deserved yellow though. 

I remember reading about 6 players risking a suspension. I don't think we could afford taking them off though. We may not be able to win against Benevento, and we need this 3 points first. So pathetic.  Angry
aka xudong