Messias Junior
Stay healthy and win trophies!!!
And might get a movie. From amateur to CL winner within 5 years Tongue
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
2016: Amateur league (just came to Italy)
2017: Serie D
2019: Serie C
2020: Serie B
2021: Serie A
2022: Serie A champion, scored at Champions League.
2023: Win Champions League Icon_lol2
(05-23-2022, 03:22 AM)Aficio Wrote: 2016: Amateur league (just came to Italy)

He is a great story. A lot of our players have a great story.

I would still buy Messias and cash in on anything we can get for Saelemaekers. 

Messias supporting Antony/Raphinha/Berardi is fine.
(05-23-2022, 03:22 AM)Aficio Wrote: 2016: Amateur league (just came to Italy)

That would be dope. Musik005
aka xudong
Maldini got conned by Crotone. Useless and seems to have got even slower.

Come back Castillejo and Suso, all is forgiven...
Not official but looks like his loan option has now reached obligation for Genoa
I am happy for him.

Also, anybody knows how Saelesmaekers is doing at Bologna? I know that he got some stupid red card in his first appearance, but based on the highlight video clips of later games, I thought that he actually has done quite well with them? (I know that they can't tell all the stories, which is why I am asking if anybody has followed him or Bologna.)
aka xudong
Alexis played a lot in their winning period. I haven't checked the last few games when they were losing.
(01-14-2024, 05:43 PM)ACM2023 Wrote: I am happy for him.

Also, anybody knows how Saelesmaekers is doing at Bologna? I know that he got some stupid red card in his first appearance, but based on the highlight video clips of later games, I thought that he actually has done quite well with them? (I know that they can't tell all the stories, which is why I am asking if anybody has followed him or Bologna.)

I've read a lot of positive things about hisnperformances and he's played a lot. Motta really likes him and relies on him. He was given a rest against Genoa at home, a game I watched, and Bologna was down 1-0. When they desperately needed a goal, Motta put on Saelemaekers on thr left wing and everything went through him. He must have put in at least 5 dangerous crosses and played in some nice passes into the area. Bologna ended up tying the game in the 95th minute and Saelemaekers provided the assist. With that said, it was the only Bologna game I've watched outside of them playing Milan. And also, it's worth noting that this has been his ONLY assist this season. Big Grin oh, and he also hasn't scored. 

Conclusion? Same old Salad. Puts in good shifts and shows good things. Works his ass off. But doesn't influence the game on the stat sheet. 

What is his buyout clause? I feel like it was €10m or so. I honestly can't see Bologna spending something like that on him. Best case, we could use him in some kind of a swap deal either with them or another club.