Winter mercato 2022
(11-10-2021, 03:46 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Great skill, and great vision. I don't know where he plays either. He seems everywhere.  Okmilan

That would be encouraging news. If it is true, it shows that he genuinely wants to stay.

It's believed Romagnoli's contract with Raiola also expires in June 2022. 
So I guess if he stays with Milan,  Raiola is gone and if he stays with Raiola then Romagnoli leaves Milan. 

(11-10-2021, 04:02 PM)Rossonero21 Wrote: He made his debut last season and he is now first team player at Panathinaikos Athens. He is just 19/20 y.o. and he has the same style like Bennacer. Not ready for starting 11 at ACM, but great potential and enormous work rate..

I figure he will be a squad player. He would be in the backups with Bakayoko and either Alexandropoulos/Pobega.
Tonali-Bennacer-Tomorri-Theo-Calabria-Maignan-Leao should be the backbone of the team for the future. IMO. Adding another quality elements will make us win silverware on a long run
(11-12-2021, 12:29 PM)Artan Wrote: Tonali-Bennacer-Tomorri-Theo-Calabria-Maignan should be the backbone of the team for the future. IMO. Adding another quality elements will make us win silverware on a long run

Why no Leao?  Devilstupito
I love Calabria but he is limited. I think he has peaked. He was in good form to start the season, but he is slowing down again.

Leao is definitely the superstar of the group but I really think he will move on in a few years. I just have that feeling about him.
(11-13-2021, 03:32 AM)honsano Wrote: I love Calabria but he is limited. I think he has peaked. He was in good form to start the season, but he is slowing down again.

Leao is definitely the superstar of the group but I really think he will move on in a few years. I just have that feeling about him.

We have Kalulu and Gabbia too. They are part of a great group of young players we have.
Calabria played for the national team last night, and I'm pretty sure he will develop through his entire career. He is just more in control of his instincts than other more flashy players. It's not a coincidence that both Pioli and Mancini put him in odd positions when needed. It says something about player's intelligence.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
(11-12-2021, 12:29 PM)Artan Wrote: Tonali-Bennacer-Tomorri-Theo-Calabria-Maignan-Leao should be the backbone of the team for the future. IMO. Adding another quality elements will make us win silverware on a long run

I think we can add kjaer to this list until 2024 cuz he is a great professional.

So basicly our gk+defensive 4+ 2midfields+Leao should not change so much. That makes 8. Not bad for consistency. We still lack a new Kaka and inzaghi tho. And a huge question mark for the right winger.
(11-13-2021, 04:34 AM)hwmook Wrote: We have Kalulu and Gabbia too. They are part of a great group of young players we have.

And Diaz.

I know real have a buy-back on Diaz but I doubt they bring him back. Real like to go with the flavor of the month more time's than not.
Calabria hurt himself on NT duty. Not sure how serious the injury is just yet.
Milan appear to have chosen the man they want to replace Franck Kessie as they are targeting Lille’s Renato Sanches, according to a report.

According to this morning’s edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport, the more time passes the more it seems that Kessie will leave the club on a free transfer and the management want to prepare for his exit just like they did by swooping to sign Mike Maignan as Gianluigi Donnarumma’s replacement.

Kessie’s replacement could come from the same club as Renato Sanches is now the main target. The Portugal international has a contract expiring in 2023 and wants a new challenge in his career with Lille languishing in mid-table having won the title last season.