Poll: What will be the result at the San Siro?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AC Milan win
68.18%
15 68.18%
Barcelona win
18.18%
4 18.18%
Draw
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012)
I think with a full 100% fit squad (actually I know) Barca are better and it would be extremely hard.But with half the squad out and 4 sure starters and Nesta not fit it's almost impossible.
We played our hearts out in both legs , while for Barca I think they can step it up a notch I really do , I don't see us going through at all I just hope it isn't a very heavy defeat.Seing Ambro Bonera and Possibly Seedorf against them is scary , Mexes will probably get pulled over the place Nini isn't the best defensively and frightens me at times.Urby aswell in a game like this goes missing or just finds it hard to get involved.If Ibra doesn't show up it's curtains , We could really do Pato's pace in this game they have a slow enough defense and play a high line but it isn't an option.

Point to what Merda did 2 year's ago but they were not missing some of their best player's , we are depleted .It is not impossible but highly unlikely they won't score at least 2 on Wednesday , it is a shit draw but hopefully MGT will see we need more than gamble transfers.
I'm not saying we might aswell not show up as its over but with all these players made of glass we have we have it ain't looking good...
No Silva Binho Abate Pato unfit Nesta thats a kick in the balls right there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - by Jay Crisp - 03-26-2012, 10:31 AM