Poll: What will be the result at the San Siro?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AC Milan win
68.18%
15 68.18%
Barcelona win
18.18%
4 18.18%
Draw
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012)
(03-29-2012, 10:28 AM)tello Wrote: ..Sagrin What a way to go.
Your Pitch was less than impressive.
just thick green thatches soaked in salty water and low-fat butter smears.Sagrin that was about the only creative etho you could have on the night. who did that.?

Let me have a good laugh at the Ref>..Devilol or not. 2 CLEAR PENALTIES stolen from us. You frustrated us beyond our back-holes things started itching just a little. Then again, your rusty injury come-backs of Robinho and Boateng showed how jiggly their kicking legs cold get, (how dissapointing in a blunt position and clear on goal-not affected by any element, well..except the butter surface)

2nd leg, will gurantee one thing. an excellent playing carpet.Okmilan

What a fair-play guy you are ... So if Barcelona didn't win yesterday, it was because of the pitch and the referee : OK !! Angel

The pitch of San Siro is a problem for everyone, even our players don't like it ... But Milan and Inter are unable to agree on a solution, so as far as it will be this way, the pitch of San Siro will be awful (anyway, it's been worse in the past).

I read somewhere that because of the pitch being watered on the sides, Barcelona didn't attack on these sides and made no cross ... The statistics are clear : Barcelona, among the 8 qualified teams, has been the team making the least crosses since the start of the competition. So I don't see how the pitch caused problems to the Barcelona players who, as a consequence, only attacked in the center of the pitch ... They play this way most of the time (making 180 passes around the area and then, when there is an open door, entering the area to attempt to score).

About the injured players, don't worry too much for us, they will be stronger in a week (I cross my fingers, with what happened during our whole season, we could lose some other player this week end Undecided) ...

Oh, and despite the bad pitch and the terrible referee (weird, I was quite angry to see this guy whistling each time a Barcelona player was falling, foul or not ... He also gave a yellow card to Keita only, when the foul of Messi or Puyol was worse than the one of Keita, but let's not try to debate about that), you can't deny that your boys were stopped by Antonini, Bonera and Ambrosini (Nesta and Mexes didn't make many big saves, they were more into getting the best position to avoid the Barcelona players to enter the area) !! Antonini is good at best (for once, he was very good), Bonera is the 4th-5th choice CB and the 2nd-3rd choice RB, he's usually a calamity (for once he was very good too), and Ambrosini isn't a starter anymore. Despite all the reasons in the world, Barcelona, with only Villa (who wouldn't get a starting place nowadays) and Abidal missing, should have beaten us so easily with our "second choice" players and "coming back from injury" legs ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - by GeoTav - 03-29-2012, 10:51 AM