Poll: What will be the result at the San Siro?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AC Milan win
68.18%
15 68.18%
Barcelona win
18.18%
4 18.18%
Draw
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012)
(03-29-2012, 12:43 PM)tello Wrote: Well then, you are clearly more experienced than us playing on that excellently dreadful pitch you call a pitch.

Yes, I agree, you had it easier to convert since your chances were as easy as a walk in the park than ours.

Yes, we had officially lodged a complaint not just to whine but to help you and Inter to find a pitch solution. God-damit that field looks like a horse-race track of Del Mar on a bad winter night. Last night's pitch story took me back memory lane vs Inter. We had travelled by bust since the "Evhdytiohgkokuerorku - Volcano-ash" thing was all over the news, our meal dessert was a thumping on bad ground.

We were humiliated, wet, hungry and exhausted thanks to the creative plot of Mourinho (except the ash part). Last nite allowed those pitch pictures to re-kindle unwanted thoughts and memories of horrow on bumpy grounds.

This pitch storey has since caused concerns even when you hosted Arsenal back in February.
Surely something has to be done about it or it simply a PLOY to have you disadvantage your visitors. Sleepy

WHat I don't understand, and you're probably going to explain it to me is why Barcelona didn't complain about the pitch the last time Milan played against Barcelona in San Siro, and that was something like 4-5 months ago ... The pitch was already bad.

If I sum up, knowing the pitch is bad :
- Barcelona won during the group stage game. No complain.
- Barcelona didn't win last night. A lot of complains.

Is there any correlation between the result and the complains ? Angel
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012) - by GeoTav - 03-29-2012, 12:57 PM