Week 29: Milan - Empoli March 12 2022 20:45
Romagnoli and Bakayoko not certain to be ready.

Empoli were climbing the last time we met but they haven't won a game yet in 2022 calendar year.

Rossonero
(03-08-2022, 05:20 PM)reza Wrote: Romagnoli and Bakayoko not certain to be ready.

Empoli were climbing the last time we met but they haven't won a game yet in 2022 calendar year.

Rossonero

Another Salernitana/Udinese fiasco coming up then. O
aka xudong
I like the way Empoli play. No fear and they often score.

We have to be out our best otherwise beating Napoli is for nothing if we don't beat Empoli.
SempreMilan suggested that Diaz could play in the old 4-2-3-1.

IMO, Diaz is the most dangerous if playing near or even in the penalty area where opponents are reluctant to foul and his quick turn & ambidextrous feet are hard to follow.
Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Calabria, Tomori, Kalulu, Florenzi; Bennacer, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao; Giroud.

Probable Empoli XI (4-3-2-1): Vicario; Stojanovic, S. Romagnoli, Luperto, Parisi; Zurkowski, Asllani, Bandinelli; Henderson, Bajrami; Pinamonti

I Will be having a look at the linked Bajrami playing. And Parisi , I would still would look at him as Theo's deputy.
Kessie will miss the match with muscle fatigue, Tonali will step in.
I have a pretty good feeling. Empoli likes to play and dont sit back, that style fits us a lot better. Im also really curious to see Tomori- Kalulu partnetship yet again.
Maignan, Calabria, Kalulu, Tomori, Florenzi, Bennacer, Tonali, Messias, Kessie, Leao, Giroud

Seems Kessie is in.
I will be watching this one while working. I hope we destroy empoli
Kalulu!!!!