Poll: Interested in Serie-A games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, why not. Bring it on ...
66.67%
12 66.67%
No ... thats its for this season
5.56%
1 5.56%
50 - 50, Can't say, Damn you Bjorn Kuipers Wink
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Fiorentina [07-04-2011 | 14:00 BST]
(04-04-2012, 04:35 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 04:23 PM)GeoTav Wrote: I forget this CL game, if we want this season to be a success, we need to win Serie A ...
This way, this season will be an improvement over the last one as we got in 2010-2011, if I'm not wrong Serie A + 1/8 final in CL + 1/4 final in Italian Cup, in 2011/2012, it could be Serie A + 1/4 final in CL + 1/2 final in Italian Cup ...

Actually we were in Coppa semifinals last year.

Ah ok, I really don't remember this competition over the years ... Angel
Time for FIGC to change it to interest people to watch it I think !!

I would sign for the following plan :
- Serie A this season
- Serie A + Italian Cup next season (being domestically dominating)
- Serie A + CL in 2013/2014

Sagrin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Well of course. Just because fooking Barca are a disgrace to football and beat us with 2 penalties doesn't mean that I shouldn't watch Milan anymore. Forza Milan!
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Fiorentina official site just informed that, along with Cerci and Montolivo who are suspended, they also have to travel without Gamberini. They have a chronic problem within their squad. Earlier this week Delio Rossi said that the team are scared when they play at home thanks to the constant jeer from their own fans and now they're sitting right above the relegation zone. So let's hammer the first nail on their coffin this weekend. Forza Milan!
per l'amaro e il dolce
I'm always weary of playing teams who are in bad form. Sooner or later they have to get better, right? Sooner or later Viola will find the spirit to win. Hopefully not against us.

[Image: JwXSb.jpg]

We have an easier calendar on paper, but still every game is a final right now. I believe Rube will lose some points.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(04-04-2012, 05:53 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: I'm always weary of playing teams who are in bad form. Sooner or later they have to get better, right? Sooner or later Viola will find the spirit to win. Hopefully not against us.

Thank you Geo.

The great hope is that by the time we meet Merda, we are already being clapped onto the pitch as Champions.

Sagrin

In their current form, I believe only Roma and Palermo away are a decent match for Juve, decent enough to make them drop points. Unless Lazio manage to pick themselves up in time that is.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(04-04-2012, 06:32 PM)Ryo Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 05:53 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: I'm always weary of playing teams who are in bad form. Sooner or later they have to get better, right? Sooner or later Viola will find the spirit to win. Hopefully not against us.

Thank you Geo.

The great hope is that by the time we meet Merda, we are already being clapped onto the pitch as Champions.

Sagrin

You're welcome !! Sagrin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
we do have an easier schedule, but Jube also just beat the crap out of both Inter and Napoli. so they are not to be underestimated.

we should just focus on kicking one ass at a time. as for fiorentina, anything lower than a 5-0 would be unacceptable.
aka xudong
(04-04-2012, 07:03 PM)xudong Wrote: we should just focus on kicking one ass at a time. as for fiorentina, anything lower than a 5-0 would be unacceptable.
Forget it, Robinho is playing, unless you menat 5 misses Sagrin
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Love mzk57 Smile.