Coppa: Inter- Milan
Serious question:

Let's say Handanovic's view was blocked, I don't think so, but let's say so. How is the player blocking goalkeeper's view being onside any different than being offside? To me this is a logic fail type. Just because an offside player is closer to the keeper is a disadvantage to the keeper, so what ... since when is offside about 'keeper has the right to see the ball sooner'?
(04-20-2022, 01:23 AM)reza Wrote: Serious question:

Let's say Handanovic's view was blocked, I don't think so, but let's say so. How is the player blocking goalkeeper's view being onside any different than being offside? To me this is a logic fail type. Just because an offside player is closer to the keeper is a disadvantage to the keeper, so what ... since when is offside about 'keeper has the right to see the ball sooner'?

Look at the link I posted with the view Reza. He is looking over the players shoulders. The problem is he leans the wrong direction and the ball comes to his right. He essentially guesses wrong. That’s why he doesn’t protest, his view wasn’t blocked. He even sees the ball roll in.

I agree, it can’t be logical for two players to block the same vantage point. Obstruction is obstruction.
This scoreline is too much, but in this season we have 1 win, 2 draws and 1 lost against them. Inter are surely a stronger team, better in every position including the bench. So, comparing to a straight lost last season we are improving, while Inter are declining. After losing Lukaku and Hakimi (and Eriksen), they are now a 30.1 years old team. There will be 2 additional midweek matches for them and Inter are not a stable performer.

Let's focus on and enjoy our next 5 finals in Serie A.
(04-20-2022, 02:53 AM)Aficio Wrote: This scoreline is too much, but in this season we have 1 win, 2 draws and 1 lost against them. Inter are surely a stronger team, better in every position including the bench. So, comparing to a straight lost last season we are improving, while Inter are declining. After losing Lukaku and Hakimi (and Eriksen), they are now a 30.1 years old team. There will be 2 additional midweek matches for them and Inter are not a stable performer.

Let's focus on and enjoy our next 5 finals in Serie A.

We should worry about ourselves more than them.  We have been shit and they are a better team
I can't believe Rebic hurt himself during HT warm up! He needs to go. 

At this stage, Pioli will have to look at gambling with Nasti and Lazetic without Ibra and Rebic.
We conceded way too early that first goal, and at the same time, there wasn't much we could do about that goal, as it was one of these great goals (that hurts me to say that about Inter) ...
Even their second goal, on the counter, was a good play, but on this one, we had plenty of time to score yet, so it was a bit naive from us to send all these players forward.

Only positive note about that game is that Diaz seems to be able to step up a little bit nowadays, so he could be an option again for our team.
Tonali seems exhausted.
Giroud looks more and more useless unfortunately.
We have a real problem on the right side, no matter who the opponent is ...
And we lack options on the bench.

Anyway, what will be important is to win next game in Serie A, if we don't, bye Scudetto, if we are able to react in that game, everything will be possible as I don't think Inter will win all the remaining games.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Im a little worried by Tonali. He has not been himself in a long time. Exhausted? Thats weird all the time we play just once a week. His level has dropped dramaticly. We cannot rely on Bennacer- Tonali next year if this continues. We need one more quality player here. Sanches, Fofana, Pellegrini/Cristante.

Im not a negative type but right now i have absolute no faith in the Scudetto. There are to much which is not functioning.

1: The right side is paralyzed.
2: Giroud is cold as ice and we have no backup.
3: Tonali who is our engine is totally out of form.
4: Our ACM, Diaz or Kessie has zero quality our end product.
5: How is the confidence of Tomori/Kalulu after thos horror show? They saw yesterday that they are not unbeatable.
6: Leao do his own thing and are not playing for the team anymore.

I cant wait to the summer, with a lot of ny reinforcements. We sorely need it.
"Bachelors against married men" - Sacchi spot on.

https://sempremilan.com/sacchi-milan-fai...-bachelors

The boys need to play as a team, someone must group them. We lack a true leader like Ibra or Kjaer. Giroud is not that type, Calabria must do something worthy of the armband.
(04-20-2022, 01:23 AM)reza Wrote: Serious question:

That was a rocket from Bennacer. No goalie was saving that