Champions League round of 16 second leg: Tottenham - Milan March 8 2023 21:00
Leading 1-0 from first leg.

Tottenham lost 1-0 to Wolves on the weekend, Bentancur and Lloris still out.

3bandiera
Both teams are equally good and equally bad since we last met.

I think we practically have a full squad so I am hoping against most logic that we win.
Do that and I don't care about the Fiorentina result
i think we will go for a draw here, no way pioli will go all out attacking
Giroud could miss with a fever/flu.

And we didn't pick Ibra in the CL squad! If Giroud misses, it's Rebic or Origi as CF
Giroud may be useless but we are totally fucked if he is out.
aka xudong
Football fans are joking that both teams hide their "special tactics" so well, even losing a match purposely.
I have no hope whatsoever
With Barca out, UEFA went back to looking after English clubs. That PK retake for Havertz was a joke. Can't wait to see us get screwed again at Spurs.

Though unfortunately, a part of me sees a mauling coming up.
I’m not optimistic about tomorrow. I hate to admit it, but part of me thinks being knocked out would be beneficial as top four is going to be harder than we anticipated.

Yes the Havertz retake was a joke because every pk likely has the same error. We can expect a hostile ref and Tottenham to come out swinging especially with Conte back on the sidelines. First 15min will be crucial to not get knocked out and maybe to sneak a goal in.

Tomorrow, will the back three show up? Will Tomori brain fart or show he can handle the pressure? Will Leao show up or disappear again on the big stage? Finally, can Pioli get his tactics right and not make the players look like amateurs?
(03-07-2023, 01:49 PM)Aficio Wrote: Football fans are joking that both teams hide their "special tactics" so well, even losing a match purposely.

What holdin Chelsea at 10th  Icon_lol2 

We just need a draw to go through, Pioli have to turn into Mourinho for 90 mins
You fear because you live without Love Pioli