Poll: Post Pioli coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luis Enrique
6.25%
1 6.25%
Conte
6.25%
1 6.25%
De Zerbi
43.75%
7 43.75%
Tassotti
0%
0 0%
Abate
0%
0 0%
Bonera
0%
0 0%
Tuchel
6.25%
1 6.25%
Pioli!
0%
0 0%
Bielsa!!
12.50%
2 12.50%
Other (post the name)
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion II
If Pioli's time is over, who next and what to look for in the coach
Well, since Bard unfortunately died in the meantime, I have no particular names to suggest, but considering we have young-ish squad and we tend to sign young players than we should search for coach who have proven record of working well with young and is not afraid to give them a chance. Coach who don't prefer "experience" at any cost.
Also, considering we're operating almost as some bankrupted entity, I'd avoid coaches who were "born with silver spoon in their mouth" (Guardiola etc) and never worked in "difficult conditions". Not that we can afford them anyway, but just saying...
And no more rookies...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Nagelsmann. Now!
Bayern sacked Nagelsmann and appointed Tuchel within the hour. Ruthless and that's why they stay at the top.

On the other side a mediocre journeyman Italian coach with the worst month in the club's history and a miserable title defence is still here. Hence 1 trophy in a decade.
He is the perfect match for us. Things he did in hoffenheim with limited budget are just amazing. Sign him for 5 years.
(03-23-2023, 10:32 PM)Codazzi Wrote: Nagelsmann. Now!

If he is a decent coach it's a must we go after him. I'd sale Leao and get a better coach.

I have the utmost respect for the way Bayern run their team. Great pick up in Tuchel and they might be lifting the CL trophy
i want de zerbi here to see if he can do something with this squad, look at what he has done at brighton, by no means that teams is better than us, but they played some remarkable games so far, and 1 player i want to sold is leao and change him with mitoma maybe, a double package for brighton
(03-23-2023, 11:03 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Bayern sacked Nagelsmann and appointed Tuchel within the hour. Ruthless and that's why they stay at the top.

Rumors says that his GF wanted for them to go on a ski vacation and he gave 7 days free to entire team in order to accommodate her instead to use international break to work with remaining players. Club wasn't happy with that decision just few days after league defeat when they lost top spot to Dortmund.  Devilcool
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Maybe Nagelsmann is a good choice if he has the support from old players and the high-ups.

Could we add him, Reza Big Grin
(03-24-2023, 02:51 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Rumors says that his GF wanted for them to go on a ski vacation and he gave 7 days free to entire team in order to accommodate her instead to use international break to work with remaining players. Club wasn't happy with that decision just few days after league defeat when they lost top spot to Dortmund.  Devilcool

Contract clause would have a biatch sub section , if he is sacked for that reason, ee don't lose any money.  Grinundwech