Week 1 Bologna - Milan August 21 2023 20:45CET
(08-21-2023, 08:48 PM)ACMmike Wrote: Agreed so so much. Even in pre season. He’s done nothing and I figured ok he’ll turn it up start of the season. He’s been the worst player on the field today IMO. Rest of team looks amazing though I must say we are a formidable attacking threat. I’m just a bit confused with the signing of Chuk and Pulisic. Surely Chukwueze isn’t taking a bench role, and Pulisic is playing amazing at RW. I definitely thought we’d play with a CAM slotting Pulisic in there and having Chuk on the RW. But hey I’m not complaining being spoiled for choices at RW is a heck of a lot better than suffering between Saelemakers and Messias

Still early days and Chukwueze arrived later than some of the others and wasn't part of the trip to USA. He'll get here.
Really hating LEAOS performance today why is he so lazy…. He’s not even trying
Sub pioli. And let's get back to attacking.
The work Reijnders does is covering the ineptness of Krunic and Loftus Cheeks. Midfield now getting overrun.

Quality DM is a must.
Very poor second half yet Pioli unable to do anything or make subs. This level of performance will be exposed against better teams.
(08-21-2023, 09:17 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Very poor second half yet Pioli unable to do anything or make subs. This level of performance will be exposed against better teams.

Subs made. Total control.
I understand it's the first game but this Second half is horrible
Oh! Leao... So close. Hit the post.
(08-21-2023, 09:32 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I understand it's the first game but this Second half is horrible

It's normal that they may drop a little when comfortably 2-0 up at half time, but yes, this was a bit too much. Something to learn from...
Well, I guess I got what I asked for. 3 points. Nothing more.

Almost felt asleep during the second half. Pobega played well, I think.

Leao almost injured himself doing unnecessary thing. Thankfully it should just a cramp. Gave me a good scare.
aka xudong