Montolivo - 2
Nocerino - 2
Robinho - 2
Prince - 1
Bojan - 1
Urby - 1
De Jong - 1

Personal opinions:
There are periods where teams will play well and not get results, and then there are periods where teams play poorly and still manage to eek out the wins. Currently we are on the upturn playing some pretty football, and yet are not consistent enough for me to admit that we dominate every single match from start to finish. With Pescara we had moments where things could just have easily let slip from our grasp, more so than what the final score shows. It could have been 2-2 had the ball been on the right side of the post.

This match is another away game, and another tough match, in my opinion. Roma are no pushovers when it comes to scoring goals. They may not have the top one in the league, but their strike force is no less lethal than ours. Given the age of their squad, its safe to say that our current team model is quite similar to theirs. I would compare ourselves to their team from last year, but Milan have of late found a consistency which I don't believe can be matched That we are breathing down their necks is another indication of how similar things are at the top.

Roma at home are not an easy nut to crack. They did in Fiorentina, but apart from that, their home matches have seen little in competition of note. Whilst they lost the last match away at Chievo, ending a winning streak, its because of this that they will want to get the win over us to pull themselves away from us before the holidays.

My Predictions:
2-1 to Milan
We are in a good patch. But Roma are no pushovers. Roma will be wanting to get the loss from Chievo out of their system, and to put some distance between us before 2013. On the other hand, we are in a good patch after a dismal start to the season, and are finally consistently finding the back of the net (be it by ourselves or with some help Sagrin ). Given both teams will only play in two weeks time after this match, there is no need for either of us to hold anything back this time around. With just 2 points seperating us and them at the moment, and decent strike forces on both sides, it will ultimately come down to the small things, and who actually wants this win more. In that respect I expect our motivation may well be higher than theirs. They've been up near the top for too long, which is why they let slip last match, whilst we were near the wrong end of the table for just as long, and have no desire to lose any more ground.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
2:0, For Milan.
Forza Milan Per Sempre

kingstonekreatif.com (Alat Tulis Kantor)
did anyone notice that we're only 6 POINTS AWAY FROM THIRD:d:d:d
(12-17-2012, 04:34 AM)WCmilan Wrote: did anyone notice that we're only 6 POINTS AWAY FROM THIRD:d:d:d

That is what I wanted to ask since someone mentioned it in other thread. It is just not expected! Sleepy

As has been mentioned in other place, we should not make too many change, we should let this team gel and develop. It should be only position of injured players (for player to be brought in) and players that really never play AND contribute almost nothing in the training, locker room, etc (aside of football stuff).
Edit:

Actually we are 7 points from second position, Inter. I know, I am greedy now. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
LOLBig Grin
Well, all is possible.. A definite win needs to be against Roma, because if I'm correct we face Siena on the return from christmas break which will be an easy game IMO.

ITA1

Roma - Milan

12-12-22 2:45 PM EST

ITA1

Milan - Siena

13-01-05 7:00 PM EST

ITA1

Sampdoria - Milan

13-01-12 7:00 PM EST

ITA1

Milan - Bologna

13-01-19 7:00 PM EST

ITA1

Atalanta - Milan

13-01-26 7:00 PM EST

ITA1

Milan - Udinese

13-02-02 7:00 PM EST

ITA1

Cagliari - Milan

13-02-09 7:00 PM EST

ITA1

Milan - Parma

13-02-16 7:00 PM EST

Those are our next 6-7 games.. IMO, other then Roma this upcoming weekend and Atalanta the rest of the games should be pretty easy, not saying those teams can't give us difficulty because they certainly can but hopefully we make some smart buys for whoever is injured or whoever is leaving and we can add a big name maybe.. We must keep going with this form
one at a time om one at a time Icon_lol2
defeat roma than we think about the next match, never confuse it with the 3rd or 2nd spot yet
(12-17-2012, 05:03 AM)sylrus Wrote: one at a time om one at a time Icon_lol2
defeat roma than we think about the next match, never confuse it with the 3rd or 2nd spot yet

Hahaha so true. Angel

We beat them in Coppa (Primavera) Big Grin

They have one of the best young team in Italy (but I do not know how we were playing though).

credit to neighbor forum
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
This game is going to be extremely important. Maybe Robinho can score a hattrick for us and leave and remembered as a hero.

Good news: Castan is suspended.
Bad news: Historially Milan tends to suck in the match right before Christmas break (we tend to do much better in the match just returning from New Year holiday).
aka xudong
My Formation .....

--------------------------Pazzini----------------------------
------SES---------------------------------------Robinho---
-------------------------------------------------------------
--------Montolivo------Ambrosini-----Boateng----------
---------------------------------------------------------------
Constant-------------------------------------------De Sciglio
------------------Yepes-----------Mexes---------------------
--------------------------Abbiati------------------------------

Subs: Krkic, Muntari, Nocerino/Urby

I'm not thrilled with 4-3-3. I much prefer 4-2-3-1.. if we can get Sneijder or Pastore then we'd definitely use it.. until then, this is what I'd like to see.
i dont think allegri like 4-2-3-1 at all mago
he always prefer either 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 that is from his cagliari days
its just that right now our wingers tend to fall back and defend to
i think abate will be at rb and ds will be on the bench and zapata will be replace either yepes or mexes, prob yepes as roma got a quick attacker