Mattia De Sciglio
Glad the accident was not serious and he is ok.
Glad he's okay as well. Wonder what Audi he drives...

Also around when can we expect him back on the field?
Siamo a posto cosi.
I'm happy he's okay as well, we desperately need him back. 20 years old or not, he defends with more experience and class than all our defenders IMO. Above all, I think he's our only fullback that can swing in good crosses and it's funny because he's just recently adapted to using his left foot to cross.
(09-26-2013, 06:03 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I'm happy he's okay as well, we desperately need him back. 20 years old or not, he defends with more experience and class than all our defenders IMO. Above all, I think he's our only fullback that can swing in good crosses and it's funny because he's just recently adapted to using his left foot to cross.

On the road to be a Milan legend ... If our management lets him the time.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
To be a legend he needs to be in a competitive team, at least to get acknowledged for his ability or even if we're to keep him. Right now, we can't offer that, not even close.

I'm glad he's come out of the accident ok. Apparently it was 3 cars and no one got hurt, which is very lucky.
This kid is a real deal. Judging by Allegri's general attitude towards young players, you would know how good De Sciglio must have been.

I hope that he will return very soon (but not too soon if that jeopardizes his health) to help this team.
aka xudong
(09-26-2013, 05:35 PM)xudong Wrote: This kid is a real deal. Judging by Allegri's general attitude towards young players, you would know how good De Sciglio must have been.

I hope that he will return very soon (but not too soon if that jeopardizes his health) to help this team.

It's like I said in the Allegri's system thread, Allegri's attitude to youngsters doesn't make sense to me, as he's prepared to introduce them to the top level, but never willing to take a step further to make them important parts of his system (Balotelli aside).

btw, in general Italy needs to change it's attitude towards younger players, as football has changed since a decade ago. Proof and point is last year's CL final was played between Bayern and Dortmund. Bayern's average age of their starting lineup last season was 24, Dortmund's was 23.5. While some experienced heads are needed in every side, imo it's wrong to not give important roles to younger players.
Party015Party015Party015

aka xudong
happy birthday (belated?). I just want him back playing Sad
I actually want him to be the captain for Milan (no joking). :d

Skip the vice-captain part (because we always sell vice-captains, and yes, I do know that we also "sold" Ambrosini but it is a different story).
aka xudong