Mario "why always me" balotelli
[Image: vp0QEuq.png]

LOL indeed, at Balotelli though. SagrinDevilol
aka xudong
Pretty silly tweet after losing to West Ham just the previous day. I saw some of the comments though..the Internet is an absolutely disgusting place.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Exactly. It would not be too wise to laugh at ManU even if Liverpool won, let alone a loss to themselves too.

I am a bit relieved that this guy is no longer with us. I can now laugh at other team's problems. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Whoscored reported that Mario is the most profligate player in EPL so far with 20 shots and no goal. I only watched him in their last two league games and he was just as frustrating to watch with his berating the referee for the foul that never came and overall lackluster performance.
per l'amaro e il dolce
It's the usual story. He's already under fire at Liverpool (Rodgers saying he needs to do more) and the press and pundits are criticising him without mercy.

I can only say that I'm glad we got rid of him.
Liverpool are playing West Brom right now and Balo is benched and Rickie Lambert is starting, apparently it's not an injury
rodgers has been laying into him for the last couple of weeks now, saying he's not doing enough off the ball, he's lazy, he was a last minute panic buy and he's crap compared to Suarez. I wonder if the plan is to make him more humble so he becomes more of a team player, whether it is or not his ego must certainly be taking a hammering.

I think the consensus in england is we're geniuses for getting 16m for such a waste of space.

can see him back in italy in a few years for genoa or torino or someone like that.
And when he is 32 back with us Big Grin
(10-04-2014, 06:57 PM)Alan Wrote: rodgers has been laying into him for the last couple of weeks now, saying he's not doing enough off the ball, he's lazy, he was a last minute panic buy and he's crap compared to Suarez. I wonder if the plan is to make him more humble so he becomes more of a team player, whether it is or not his ego must certainly be taking a hammering.

I think the consensus in england is we're geniuses for getting 16m for such a waste of space.

can see him back in italy in a few years for genoa or torino or someone like that.

or Juventus in one or two year, and help them with the 7 or 8 scudeti in a row. Dodgy
idk why u still think highly of him xu
i'm just glad that we get rid of him